007.

007. F.U.C.K Y.O.U

BEING KIDNAPPED first thing in the morning by hermione granger should have been more surprising than it was.

she'd returned from a quick talk with trelawney (professor trelawney had accidentally slept through their sunday meeting after a minute- and they'd had to reschedule this morning), and was feeling quite befuddled as she often was when she spent too much time in a metre-radius of professor trelawney.

if anything, hermione was quite the blessing to the early morning situation as lovely company down to breakfast before she'd have to fuck off to transfiguration and try not to scream for an hour.

"honey! i need to talk to you."

"lucky for you, my mouth works." she grumbled in reply (it might seem like she's not looking forward to a gripping and utterly compelling conversation with hermione, but she is- it just takes a while for her to enjoy the conversation). "can you lot sit at the hufflepuff table this morning?"

"i'm the first one up," hermione said, shrugging, "i've got two big things to tell you..." she thought about it, "well, i suppose we can sit at the hufflepuff table. i do like your jams a fair but more than ours." she then thought about it a bit longer, as if she was trying to work out the logistics of it, "i'll have to wave ron and harry over."

"they'd be lost without you," honey said, half-joking and half-serious.

"truly," replied hermione, the two linking arms and making their way over to the hufflepuff table for a spot of breakfast.

the two settled down quite nicely, hannah waving to honey before turning back to padma patil, gushing madly about something by the looks of it- the biggest grin on her face honey had ever seen (so much so that it was slightly concerning. as was the blush. honey made a note to ask hannah about this later).

and whilst she did think for a second to go over and sit with hannah- or perhaps call emmery over (who, by the looks of it was talking quite quickly with kai about something- glancing every few seconds at honey before kai would say something and she'd be drawn back in. a frown had made it's way to her face. honey wasn't sure if she should talk to emmery about that), she resisted in favour for the first announcement hermione wanted to share.

"sirius wrote back to harry, about his scar." hermione said, "he lied in his letter back, by the way." she huffed, clearly annoyed by this, "he damn well knows that, but still refuses to accept it."

"what did he write, then?"

"told sirius not to come, that his scar was fine."

honey frowned, "why does harry's scar hurt like this sometimes?"

"we're not completely sure," hermione replied before adding, "ron and i, that is." she sighed airly, "we have several ideas as to why. there's the matter everytime his scar does hurt, it has something to do with you-know-who. case proven about the chamber of secrets-"

"that was about you-know-who?" hissed honey.

"yes, yes." hermione replied briskly, "basilisk. young tom riddle- that's you-know-who's name by the way- stuck in a diary. ginny was possessed for a bit. he was a parseltongue, as is harry which-" she frowned again, "we still aren't sure how he is. ron says genetics but-" she snorted, "he doesn't know what a mitochondria is, i doubt he understands mendel's theory or the discovery made about DNA by franklin- which was then of course said to be watson and crick's which got those pigs a-"