The Sorting

Hi so continuing from where we left off. Enjoy.

Lily laughs," Ha I knew you were jealous."

Elizabeth sighs," I wish I had a boyfriend now."

Draco says,"You will find someone eventually."

They walk up to a big door and an old woman opens it and tells them that her name is professor Mcgonaggall and to follow her. They follow her. When they get inside they stop at a big oak door and Mcgonaggall tells them to wait here.

Draco asks," Lily what house do you think you will get into?"

Lily says," I don't know and I don't care as long as you are in the same house as me."

Draco smirks," I am gonna be in Slytherin."

Lily says," Then I want to be in Slytherin. Lizzy what house do you think you are gonna get into?"

Elizabeth says," I don't know but I hope I get into the same house as that kid with messy jet black hair because he is cute."

Lily says," I know him when the half-giant guy Hagrid came and got me we had to get that boy, that is Harry Potter."

Elizabeth gasps," Wait like the Harry Potter the one that defeated Voldemort. "

Lily replies," Yeah that's him."

Someone walks up to Lily and taps her shoulder. Lily turns around to look at who tapped her.

Lily says," Yes, who tapped me."

A boy's voice replies," Hi I am Ron and I was wandering if you wanted to maybe go out with me sometime."

Lily says," Hi and sorry I already.........

Lily is cut off by Draco sneering,"Red hair and handmade down robes you must be a Weasley and I would suggest you stay away from my girl so I don't have to hex you and keep your family members away from her too Weasley."

Draco pulls Lily closer and puts his hand on her waist.

Lily says," Hey baby stop and just let it be please before you get in trouble please."

Draco says," Fine I will stop and Weasley you are lucky she stepped in or I would have hexed you so bad you would have been in the hospital wing for a month."

Professor McGonagall walks in without anyone noticing.

Professor McGonagall says," Excuse me what is going on here."

Lily replies," Well you see professor my boyfriend became protective of me when this Ron kid asked me out. I see no reason for punishment since no one got hurt."

Professor McGonagall Says," Ok I guess since no one got hurt I can't issue any punishment. Just please follow me. This way, hurry now."

Draco says," Cupcake let's be in the back of the group so no one will bother us."

Lily says," Ok baby."

They wait until everyone gets in front of them. They are walking behind some small girl with long ginger hair that is everywhere. What happens next was not expected. They were walking up the steps and the girl falls. Draco is gonna keep walking but Lily grabs his robes and pull him back.

Lily says," We are helping her up she could be hurt."

Draco sighs," Fine if it makes you happy."

They help the girl up.

Lily says," Hi I am Lily and this is Draco."

The girl says," Hi I am Lauren, but you can call me Aki."

Lily smiles," Nice to meet you Aki and are you ok."

Aki says," Oh yeah I am fine I fall all the time."

"Ok OH MY GOSH we should be friends," Lily exclaims.

Aki giggles at Lily," Ok I would love too."

Draco says," Girls I hate to ruin your conversation but we gonna go the old hag is waiting for us."

Lily says," Hey be nice and at least call her professor."

Draco says," Fine but let's go she is waiting at the door."

The three of them walk to the door and enter the hall. Lily sees her dad sitting at a long table talking to someone. The Professor stood in front of them and announced their names.

Professor McGonagall calls the first name," Longbottom, Neville."

Neville is put in Gryffindor.

Once Neville is seated, McGonagall says,"Black, Lauren."

Aki walks up and is put into Hufflepuff. Five more kids go. Two get into ravenclaw, two more get into Gryffindor, and the last one gets in Slytherin.

McGonagall says," Malfoy, Draco."

Draco goes up and before the hat even touches his head it yells SLYTHERIN!!!

once Draco is seated, McGonagall says, "Snape, Lily."

Lily walks up and the hat is put on her head. It says to her, you have a lot of courage but you also have a need to prove yourself, I want to put you in Gryffindor. She tells it not Gryffindor. The hat screams, SLYTHERIN!!!!

Lily jumps down and runs to the Slytherin table and sits next to Draco. A few more people went and Lily just talked to Draco the whole time.

McGonagall says," Black, Elizabeth."

As soon as Lizzy's name was called Draco just randomly kisses Lily.

Lily asks,"What was that for?"

Draco replies,"Elizabeth is being sorted."

By the time Lily looked up Lizzy had already walked up to the stool and sat down the hat took what seemed like five years to pick a house for her. It finally shouted SLYTHERIN!!!!!!! Lizzy jumped down and practically ran to the Slytherin table and sat next to Lily. After Lizzy was the Harry Potter kid. It seemed like an hour but finally the hat shouted GRYFFINDOR!!!!!! A really really old guy stands up and introduces himself as Albus Dumbledore but they have to call him professor Dumbledore and he tells them he is the headmaster. He also gives a long speech.

Dumbledore says," I have a few words to say, nitwit blubber oddment tweak. And now a few announcements. To all those returning and as well as Lily Snape, welcome back, and to all the first years, welcome. The Forbidden Forest is...well... Forbidden and the third floor corridor is off limits, unless you wish to die a most painful death. That's all. Now let the feast begin. Enjoy."

"I am not in the same house as him," Elizabeth complains.

Lily tells her," Relax Lizzy there are a lot of cute guys in Slytherin."

Elizabeth sighs," I guess your right."

Lily smirks,"Of course I am and besides I am always right and I am telling you he is not a good match for you."

Elizabeth nods. They eat their food and when they are done they leave with the prefect.

SO DID YOU LIKE IT. I HOPE SO AND NOW THE MOMENT YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR QUESTION TIME. THERE IS ONLY ONE QUESTION THIS TIME AND HERE IT IS:

WILL LIZZY EVER FIND A BOYFRIEND.

AND A LITTLE NOTE TO YOU GUYS:

LUAREN AKA AKI IS INDEED ShingekiNoHogwarts

NOW HOPE YOU LIKED IT ANSWER THE QUESTIONS OR I AVADA KEDVRA YOU. LOVE YOU GUYS. LOVE, LILY