Forks part 2

Hi so continuing from where we left off. enjoy.

When they entered the house, they saw Lily playing with a little girl. The little girl had curly black hair and greenish-blue eyes. Carlisle walks over to Severus and motions for him to go out back. Severus and Carlisle walk outside and come back five minutes later. Carlisle walks over to the girl with curly black hair and starts to tickle her. She laughs and stares at Carlisle. Carlisle stops tickling her and falls to the ground screaming. After a minute, Emmett pulls the little girl into another room and Carlisle sits up and leans against the couch. Rosalie comes into the room holding a baby. Alice right behind her, holding a baby as well. Lily and Lucy see Alice and Rosalie and run up to them and hug them. Emmett comes in and grabs the baby from Rosalie and sits on the couch. The little girl comes back into the room and sits on Carlisle's lap and falls asleep.
Lily giggles at the little girl and grabs Evie from Severus and starts to walk out the door.

SS: Lily, where are you taking Evie

L:To La push beach, duh

SS: You are not taking a three year old to the beach on your own

L: Well the Cullens can't come with me, because they aren't allowed on La push, so who am I supposed to take with me

SS: Take Draco, Blaise, Hadrian, Lucy, Isabella, Kaylee, Elizabeth, Aki, and Ginny with you

L: So you don't trust me to watch Evie on my own, but you trust me to watch her when I have my boyfriend, his twin brother, my godsisters, my godbrother, and my four sisters with me. Yeah like that's gonna go well

SS: Fine, it will be just you and Evie, but Emmett is going to take you as close to the beach as he can and then he will let you go the rest of the way by yourself

LS: Hey I wanna come I might be able to see my best friend, Jake, if he is at the beach

L: Lucy, you can come and I can tell you right now that Jake will be there

Lucy giggles and runs out the door. Lily smiles and continues to walk out the door.

L: Emmett, we will be outside waiting

Lily walks out the door. Emmett gets up and hands the baby to Rosalie and walks out the door. Once Emmett gets outside, they start walking to the beach. Emmett goes farther then he is allowed and is stared at by a group of people. Emmett puts his hands up in surrender.

(JB:=Jacob Black)

JB: What are you doing here Emmett

EC: I was only bringing Lily, Lucy, and Evie here, because Severus told me to. I am leaving now and I won't come back again

The group of people nod and turn away from Emmett. Jacob smiles and nods. Emmett runs back home. Once Emmett leaves, Jacob looks at Lucy and smiles.

JB: So what are you guys doing here I never got a letter saying that you were coming to visit the Cullens, so you would stop by and see me

LS: It was a last minute thing and we kinda only came because Sirius is pregnant and he was raped by Dumbledore and he is afraid that the baby is Dumbledore's and a bunch of other boring stuff

Jacob nods and picks Lucy up and walks over to the water and throws her in. Lily shakes her head and smiles. Evie is taken from Lily's arms by someone. Lily looks up to see Paul holding Evie and smirking. Lily groans and is picked up by Sam. Sam walks to the edge of the water and throws her in. Sam and Jacob take off their shirts and get into the water. Jacob swims over to Lucy and kisses her cheek and pulls her into his arms. Sam swims over to Lily and kisses her on the lips and she kisses back. After pulling away, they splash each other for a while and get out of the water and walk to the Quileute reservation. They lay in the grass and just talk.

(One hour later)

Lily had fallen asleep with her head on Sam's chest 50 minutes ago and Sam has his arm around her. Sam is just about to fall asleep, when he hears growling behind him. He looks behind him to see Remus with his arms full of a sleeping Sirius. Remus growls louder this time causing Lily to wake up. She looks up at him and giggles at Sirius. She sees the look on Remus' face and smirks.

L: What's up Moony

R: It is lunch time, come to the house to eat

Lily nods and kisses Sam. Sam and Lily stand up. They all walk to the house the Black Family owns on the Quileute reservation. They walk into the house and into the kitchen. Lily grabs a plate and piles Macaroni and cheese on her plate and sets the plate on the kitchen counter. She also grabs a frozen pizza from the freezer and puts it into the microwave for one minute. While she is waiting for her pizza, Draco comes up behind her and wraps his arms around her. Lily smiles and looks at him. He kisses her and she kisses back. They stop kissing when a growl is heard from the doorway. They look at the doorway to see Lucy holding Ashton. Lily smiles and walks over to Lucy and takes Ashton from her. Lily walks back over to Draco and puts Ashton into his arms. Lily opens the microwave and grabs her pizza and her macaroni and cheese. She walks out of the kitchen. Draco follows her out.

D: What am I supposed to do with Ashton

L: Play around with him so he will learn to trust you

Draco nods and watches Lily walk out the back door.

Ok so that is all for this chapter. Hope you enjoy it. Bye for now. Love you guys. Love Lily.