I Finally Have A Family part 1

Hi so I have edited half of this chapter I will edited the rest later. So anything in italics is a memory and now continuing from where we left off. Enjoy.

Sirius finally stopped vomiting at one in the morning. Severus and Remus didn't fall asleep at all that night and still hadn't fallen asleep and it is now four in the morning.

Remus sighs, "Sev go to sleep I will wake you if he starts vomiting again."

Severus replies," It is fine Rem I am used to this with raising Lily."

"What do you mean Sev," Remus asks.

Severus sighs,"  Lily always seems to get the flu right at the beginning of term and therefore I am always taking off work for three weeks to take care of her."

Remus says, "So you are saying that Lily gets the the flu the same time every year."

Severus says, "Yea, only because while I was pregnant with her I had caught the flu."

Remus smiles, "Oh yeah I remember that."

All of a sudden Sirius sits bolt upright and runs to the bathroom and pukes. Remus and Severus walk in and sit next to him on the floor. Sirius puts his head on Severus' shoulder.

Sirius groans, "Merlin this is horrible."

Remus says,"At least you don't have to go through it alone."

Severus says," Yeah Siri we will be here with you until it stops."

Sirius says," I know but I probably taste like vomit."

Severus says, "So what if you do."

Sirius mumbles," You guys wouldn't want to kiss me when I taste like vomit."

Remus and Severus hear what he mumbled.

Remus says, "We will still want to kiss you Pads."

Sirius giggles," Prove it, Sev first."

Severus says," Ok."

Severus stands up and pulls Sirius up with him. Severus presses his lips to Sirius' firmly and then pushes him out the doorway and into the bedroom and into the wall. This snog session lasts for a good hour and then Severus pulls away and looks at Remus.

Severus says," Your turn Rem and be warned he tastes really good."

Remus starts to snog Sirius and this snog session also lasts for an hour. By now it was six thirty in the morning.

Severus says, " I will be right back I have to check on the kids."

Severus walks into Lily's room to see all the children except Lily. He looks towards the bathroom to see that the light is on. He panics and walks in and sees Lily throwing up. He quickly walks over to her and sits next and wraps his arm around her.

Lily says, "Dad I hate this it happens the same time every year and it is gross and I don't want Draco to see me like this."

Severus asks," Want to come sleep with me then and we can leave a note for them telling them you had a bad dream and that you are in my room."

Lily says," Perfect idea dad can you write the note please."

Severus says, " Of course I can Lily."

Severus summons a piece of parchment and a quill and charms the quill to write what Lily says. Lily knows her dad charmed the quill, so she says what she wants the note to say and Severus levitates the note to the door and summons tape and taps it to the door.