Sleeping Buddies part 2

Hi so continuing from where we left off. Enjoy.

They finally get to Snape's quarters and Lily knocks on the door.

Severus opens the door without paying attention to who it is and says," Yes."

Lily says,"Hi dad."

Severus looks down and says,"Hello Lily."

"Hey Sev," Draco says.

Severus says,"Hello Draco."

Aki says,"Hello."

Severus looks at Aki and says,"Lily who is this?"

Lily says,"Dad this is Lauren Black and I was wondering if she could sleep in my room with me because she has nightmares and they wouldn't stop unless she is in a room with someone else."

"What house is she in," Severus asks.  

"Hufflepuff," Lily replies.

Severus looks at her face and can't resist saying yes.

Severus says,"Fine she can stay."

Lily smiles," Yay thanks dad."

Severus says,"You are welcome and no more people in my quarters."

Lily says,"I promise dad."

Severus says,"Good and Lauren may i ask what your full name is?"

Aki says,"Of course sir my name is Lauren Vanessa Serva Black."

Severus says,"Interesting."

Lily says,"Dad are you ok you always get that look when you are thinking about mum."

Severus says,"I am fine Lily now all of you come in quickly and just leave me alone and you will be allowed to stay."

Lily says,"Alright then come on guys I will show you my room."

Draco and Aki follow Lily to her room. As soon as the children are in Lily's room Severus goes into his room and casts a silencing charm around his room and turns around to see his two mates, Remus and Sirius, on his bed.

Severus says,"Hey guys I need to talk to you."

Remus says,"What is it Sev?"

Sirius says," Please don't tell me you are pregnant because i can't..........

Sirius is cut off by Severus kissing him. When they finally break apart, Severus sits on the bed and pulls Sirius onto his lap.

Severus says,"Sirius I am not pregnant."

Remus says,"Good because we haven't even gotten the chance to see our four daughters grow up and I want to meet them before we have more kids."

Sirius says,"I agree with Remus Sev."

Severus says,"I just met Lauren for the first time and I don't know how I am going to keep my relation to her a secret."

Remus says,"You will figure it out."

Sirius says,"Yeah Remus is right you will fig.............

Sirius cuts himself off by running into the joined bathroom and puking. Severus and Remus go after him.

"Siri are you ok," Severus asks.

"Yeah probably just a virus. I'll be fine in a few days," Sirius says.

"Are you sure," Severus asks him.

Sirius replies,"Yeah I will be fine."

Remus says,"Alright but I am worried about you pads."