Sleeping Buddies part 1

So continuing from where we left off. There will be two parts to this chapter. Enjoy.

"What do you need Lily," Severus asks.

Lily says," I was wondering if Draco could stay with me in your quarters."

Severus says,"Sure as long as he doesn't try anything inappropriate."

Draco says,"I promise I wouldn't Sev."

Severus says,"Good then he can stay."

Lily smiles,"Yay thanks dad."

Lily hugs her dad and walks back into the common room with Draco behind her. Snape goes back to his quarters. When Lily and Draco get back in the common room, they lay on the couch. Lily falls asleep in Draco's arms. Two minutes after Lily falls asleep someone knocks on the common room. Pansy gets up and answers the door and sees Aki.

"Can I help you," Pansy asks. 

Aki says,"I am looking for Lily Snape."

Pansy smiles,"Come on in she is on the couch."

Aki smiles,"Ok thanks."

Aki walks in and goes to the couch and sees Lily sound asleep in Draco's arms.

"Draco can you wake her up please," Aki asks. 

Draco nods and kisses Lily's forehead. She wakes up and looks at him.

Lily asks," What is it Draco?"

"Aki is here," Draco replies.

Lily looks at the other end of the couch and sees Aki standing there holding a teddy, a sleeping bag, pajamas, and her school uniform.

Lily asks,"What do you need Aki?"

Aki says,"Can I sleep with one of you because I keep having nightmares and I only loose the nightmares when someone is in the same room as me and I'm not sharing a dorm with anyone."

Lily say," Sure we are staying in my dad's quarters, so you can stay with us."

Aki Smiles,"Yay thank you."

Aki hugs Lily and Lily hugs her back.

Lily pulls away and says,"You are welcome and Aki how old are you."

Aki says," Ten why."

Lily looks confused,"How are you at Hogwarts when you are only ten?"

"Dumbledore let me come early because I know so much about magic," Aki replies.

Lily smiles,"Oh ok well let's go to my dad's quarters and get ready for bed because I am tired."

Draco says,"Ok let me get my stuff from my dorm."

Lily says," Hurry up we will wait for you."

"Ok," Draco says.

Draco leaves and comes back five minutes later with his trunk and bag. They all walk to Snape's quarters.

Ok so sorry it is short but I wanted to get this up quickly. The next chapter will be long I promise. Ok bye for now. Love you guys. Love Lily.