The trial

Hi so continuing from where we left off. Enjoy.

When they get there two guards come and grab Molly and Arthur and drag them to the court room. Albus comes up behind Severus and puts his hand on Severus' shoulder.

SS: Hello Albus

A nearby guard hears Severus say Albus and walks over and looks at Severus.

(MG:= Ministry guard)

MG: Mr. Snape is this Albus Dumbledore, the man who raped your mate

SS: Yes he is

The guard grabs Dumbledore and drags him to the court room. Sirius, Remus, and James come up behind Severus. The four of them walk into the court room. As soon as they walk in and sit down, the trial against Dumbledore  begins. The court room views Sirius' memories of his rape.

(MOM:= Minister of Magic)

MOM: We have decided that on 2 accounts of rape, Albus Dumbledore is guilty. We have also decided on the account of removing one Isabella Black-Greyback from her mother, Regulas Black-Greyback and her father, Fenrir Greyback, Albus is guilty. We have decided that on the account of removing one Ginerva Black-Greyback from her parents, Regulas Black-Greyback and Fenrir Greyback, Albus is guilty. Albus is also guilty of removing Kaylee Isabella Marie-Lynn Lupin-Black-Snape, Elizabeth Alexandria Marie-Lynn Lupin-Black-Snape, and Evie Marie-Lynn Mcgonagall- Snape from their parents, Albus is guilty.

Aurors take Dumbledore away to Azkaban. Next is the trial against Molly and Arthur Weasley. Ginny's original birth certificate is shown to everyone. It is decided that Molly Weasley is guilty and Arthur Weasley is not guilty. Before the Aurors take Molly away a little bit of information about her comes to attention.

MOM: It has come to my attention that Molly has been giving Arthur a love potion

M: Where did you hear that lie

MOM: that information is classified. We also have information stating that Arthur is mated to Fabian and Gideon Prewett, who are still alive but are being held captive by Albus Dumbledore, case dismissed. Severus, Remus, Sirius, and James Lupin-Potter-Black-Snape now have full custody of Kaylee, Elizabeth, Lily, Lucy, and Lauren. Minerva Mcgonagall now has full custody of Evie Mcgonagall-Snape. Regulas Black-Greyback and Fenrir Greyback now have full custody of Isabella Black-Greyback and Ginerva Black-Greyback

Molly is taken to Azkaban. Arthur divorces Molly. Everyone leaves. Severus, Sirius, Remus, James, Lily, Lucy, Aki, Kaylee, Elizabeth, Hadrian, Draco, Isabella, Ginerva, Blaise, Regulas, and Fenrir go pack their things for their trip to Forks Washington.

Ok so that is the end of the trial. Any questions for me. Hope you liked it. Bye for now. Love you guys. Love Lily.