The memory

I do not own HP the only things I own are the storyline and snape ' s daughter. Enjoy.

"Severus! Severus, come and see her she looks just like you!" This is the only thing that can make Severus Snape happy. This is his memory of his beautiful daughter Lily Bellatrix Snape. Lily became a death eater at the age of two. She was the youngest of Voldemort's death eaters. She showed signs of loyalty to the dark lord the moment she was born. Lily ran away at the age of six because the dark lord was becoming more powerful and the ministry of magic was after all death eaters. Lily left a note for her parents. Snape still has the note, he still reads it every day. He realizes that Lily is eleven now and he hopes she will come to Hogwarts, but just to be sure he goes and talks to Dumbeldore and Dumbeldore sends Hagrid to find Lily. When Hagrid finds Lily she happily goes with him to Diagon Alley to get her school supplies. When she gets onto platform nine and three quarters she finds her best friend Elizabeth. They get on the Hogwarts Express together. They find an empty compartment and sit down. A boy by the name of Draco askes if he can sit with them because their is no other spots. They say of course, Draco sits next to Lily. He sees the dark mark on her arm and whispers to her," Hey are you a death eater?"

Lily says, "Oh um yeah plesse don't turn me into the ministry please. "

Draco says, "Relax I will not turn you in my parents are death eaters too."

Lily says,"Oh you are Draco Malfoy aren't you?"

"Yeah that's me," Draco says.

Lily says,"Well it is nice to meet you Draco, I am Lily Snape."

Draco asks," Are you related to Severus Snape by any chance?"

Lily says,"Yeah he is my dad.I ran away when I was six because I didn't want to get caught by the ministry."

Draco says,"Really well I will not turn you in."

Lily sighs," Thanks Draco."

Draco says, " You are welcome Lily."

They arrive at Hogwarts and the three of them walk together

Draco says, " Hey um Lily can I ask you something?"

Lily says, " Yeah sure Draco what is it?"

Draco says, " Lily will you um go out with me you know like on a date."

And I leave it at that so haha cliffhanger I will update as soon as possible. Check out my Drarry story it is Called Our Love Is Forbidden thank you for reading my story please keep reading this story

Love,

Lily Bellatrix Snape