Contest Results Round 1

Hello so here are the winning stories. Please vote for the winners for Round two. This will be in all my stories so remember: ONLY ONE VOTE PER PERSON.

Now here are the winning stories and a short description of each.

First place:
The Werewolves Boyfriend(Snupin):

What if Remus Lupin was secretly dating Severus Snape since their seventh year at Hogwarts? What if Sirius found out? Would he hate Remus or support him?

For second place we have a three way tie:

The Invisible Twin(Ron Weasley's twin sister):

What if Ron had a twin sister nobody paid attention to? What if nobody knew she existed? I can not say anymore as that would ruin the story.

Two Evil People Make An Angel(Bellamort):

What if Bellatrix Lestrange and Lord Voldemort had a daughter together? What if this little girl was the complete opposite of her parents? What if she fell in love with Harry Potter? Would Voldemort kill Harry or not? What if her mother was so disgusted in her that she was crucioed every time she was with her parents?

Are We Meant To Be(Deamus):

What if Seamus Finnegan and Dean Thomas had been dating since fifth year? What if nobody knew? What if Luna accidently saw them Snogging? Would Luna tell everyone?

The story I think you guys would like is:

The Surprise Baby(Harry Potter's Twin Sister):

What if when Harry Potter was born, he had a twin sister that was a major surprise? What if she had the gift to manipulate anyone she wanted? What if she could manipulate people the moment she was born? What if she was put into Slytherin? What if she manipulated Voldemort and kept him from killing Lily and James Potter? What if she was a mistake? What if she was Snape's daughter and Harry was James' son? What if she manipulated Dudley, Vernon, and Petunia to be nice to her, Harry, Lily, and James when they visited? What if James and Lily Potter never died? What if the battle of Hogwarts never happened? What if Sirius never died? What if she fell in love with Draco Malfoy?

Leave your choice in the comments and remember only ONE VOTE PER PERSON. If you have voted in the comments on one of my other stories then please do not vote again. Ok Love you Guys and I promise I will update soon. Love Lily.