Best friends

Y/N SAT THERE ON THE DOCK, reading her book. Beside her was a cooler. Y/n sat waiting for JJ and everyone to get there. To be honest Y/n was in love with JJ. She loved him so much that she cried at night, thinking she couldn't have him.

After reading for a few minutes she noticed JJ pull up in the boat. " Watcha got in the cooler?" JJ asked. " Well hello to you too." Y/n laughed. Y/n set down the cooler and hugged JJ. She felt his arms around her waist hugging her back.

She parted from the hug and sighed. " Well guys I brought some beer and some snacks so let's get drunk." Y/n says. JJ pumped his fist in the, but accidentally hit Pope's cheek in the process. " Shit, sorry Pope." JJ apologized. " Oh fuck, it's okay it just hurts." Pope groaned.

Y/n tried not to laugh as she drank her beer. " Nice going JJ." Y/n teased. " Oh shut it l/n." JJ smiled. He threw his arm around her shoulder and sat back along with her.

" BREATH Y/N BREATH." Y/n thought. Y/n smiled and watched JJ sip his beer. She bit her lip, thinking about how she wanted to be with JJ so bad. JJ looked at her and a frown appeared on his face.
" Are you ok Y/n?" JJ questioned. " Yeah I'm fine." Y/n said.

TIME SKIP
After getting off the bed, they headed to the beach and got their surfboards. " Come on guys hurry up, I wanna surf." JJ whined. " We're coming you big baby." John B said. JJ groaned. " I'm not a baby." He huffed.

" Whatever you say Blondie." Y/n says. JJ nudged her shoulder playfully and wrapped his arm around her shoulder and kissed the side of her cheek. He walked off and left her there flustered.

Kiara and Sarah came up beside side. " Shit." Y/n let out. Kiara smirked and nudged her shoulder. " Anything you want to tell me." Kiara said. " Whatttt no." Y/n said.

Y/n ran off before the girls could ask her any questions. She caught up to JJ and sat on her board waiting for a wave to come. " What were you and the girls talking about back there?" JJ questioned.

" Oh just you know, girl things." Y/n said. Her and JJ swam and caught a wave, and surfed.

TIME SKIP
Y/n sat on a towel, and talked with Kiara and Sarah. " So anything going on between you and JJ?" Kiara questioned. Y/n choked on her drink. " What makes you think that?" Y/n asked. " Oh well from the way you two look at each other." Sarah said.

Y/n laughed and laid down on her towel, closing her eyes. She laid there for a few minutes before being lifted up. Y/n opened her eyes to see JJ carrying her. She smiled and rested her head on his shoulder.

JJ grabbed Y/n's bag and walked off. He carried her all the way to her house. He eventually set her down on her front porch. " Why did you take me home?" Y/n questioned.

" Because I wanted to do this." JJ said. Before Y/n could question what was going on, JJ grabbed the sides of her face and kissed her. Y/n stiffens up and didn't move. JJ stops kissing her and looks at her face.

" Aw shit y/n, fuck I'm sorry, I just I love you so much and it pains me so much. I really love you and-" Y/n grabbed the sides of his face and put her finger on his lips. " Hey JJ look at me. I love you so much to. Like so much it hurts me." Y/n said.

JJ smiled and grabbed her by the waist, their lips only a couple inches apart. " God I want to kiss you right now." JJ mumbled. Y/n moved forward a little.
" Then do it." Y/n smirked.

JJ lunged forward and kissed her. She parted from the kiss, reaching into her bag and grabbing her keys. JJ stood behind her and kissed her shoulder up to her neck. Y/n laughed. " JJ, I have to along the door." JJ groaned and stopped.

(HER PARENTS ARE NOT HOME)

She opened the door and put the keys down. " Finally." JJ said. He grabbed her hips and placed his lips on hers. She kissed him back and JJ gripped her hips and she moaned into the kiss.

He took this as an opportunity to put his tongue in her mouth. Pretty soon he started kissing down her neck. Y/n bit her lip. " JJ if you want to continue making out can we not do it in my living room?" Y/n questioned.

JJ nodded and picked her up bridal style, carrying her to the bedroom. He plopped down onto the bed and rested his head against the headboard. He sighed and looked at Y/n. He grabbed her and pulled her into his lap.

He grabbed her cheek and stroked it. Y/n blushes and looks down. He grabbed her chin and made her look at him. " God I love you so much." JJ breathed out. "Thank you :)." Y/n said.

" Why are you so stubborn." JJ whined. " Oh shut up." Y/n said, before kissing him. " WHAT THE FUCK." A voice said.

They turned around to see everyone.

" Oh shit." JJ squeaked out.