jj's car

based off of the scene between belly and Jeremiah in his car :)

also pretend sarah lives in another state.
im improvising a few lines :)

y/n was hanging out with her best friend, sarah. she lived in another state and was visiting for the summer. y/n had made new friends with these girls.

her best friend had suspicion about those girls. one of the girls had seen sarah had gotten a text from john b. those girls had taken y/n and Sarah's clothes and ran away with them.

they had gone skinny dipping at the lake as a dare. sarah saw the girls, aka nicole and gigi, car drive away. sarahs mouth was wide open. " i knew they were bitches." she said.

"what's happening?" y/n asked. "sarah, what's going on?" sarah looked up on the dock. "they took everything." sarah said. "except for my phone, which has a really incriminating text from, john b." sarah said, looking at her phone.

"wait, what does it say?" y/n asked, swimming over to sarah. "my mom did ask me to ask you to the ball. but that's not why i did it, i did it because i wanted to." sarah said.

sarah set her phone down. "oh my god." sarah started blushing. "sarah, concentrate." y/n said. sarah then looked at y/n. "we have to walk home naked." sarah said. "no, nope i am not doing that." y/n said, but then she saw a tarp.

time skip

sarah and y/n sat in the side of the road, wrapped in the tarp, waiting for the boys to pick them up. jj and john b's cars pulled up at the same time.

jj got out of his car and started walking to them. "oh my god y/n, are you okay?" jj asked. "what are you doing here?" sarah asked john b. "nicole told me about it." john b said.

"i hope you told her to watch your back." sarah said. john b handed the bag of clothes over to
y/n. y/n and sarah walk forward and ask john b and jj to hold the tarp apart while they change back into their clothes.

"are you okay if i go with john b?" sarah asked. "oh my gosh yes." y/n said. she shipped them together.

john b and jj got back into their cars. sarah went over to john b's car and got in. y/n had walked over to jj's car and got in. she loved jj. like head over heels for him. y/n has never had her first kiss. being alone in a car with him was a big deal.

y/n was looking out the window as jj was driving. he kept staring at y/n. he really liked her. y/n looked back at jj.

"i'm sorry about earlier. with the tournament. i get into my super competitive zone. are you mad?" y/n asked.

jj looks at her and smiles. "no it's all good. john b's a better player anyways." jj says. "so i heard he maybe taking sarah to the ball?" jj says. "who told you that?" y/n asked.

"my mom." jj says. "well he is." y/n says. "i still don't have a date." y/n says. "can you pull over
y/n asked. "yeah." jj says, pulling over. y/n unbuckles her seat belt and turns to face jj.

"thank you for coming to get me." y/n says. jj smiles and looks at her. "y/n, i will always come and get you." jj states. y/n and jj kept looking at each other.

she decided to be bold. "can you hear that?" y/n asked. "hear what?" jj asked. y/n smiles. "my hearts pounding." y/n says. y/n grabs JJ's hand and puts it on her chest.

y/n and jj's face was only a few inches apart. "yeah it's beating really fast." jj says. jj looks down at y/n's lips. y/n starts freaking out. jj slowly leans in. "can i kiss you?" he asked.

y/n nodded her head, and jj closed the gap between them. she felt the softness of jj's lips. y/n starts lowering jj's hand towards her breasts. jj pulls back. "are you sure?" jj asks.

y/n nods. they went back to kissing. y/n was on cloud 9. she was kissing her crush. jj's hand left her chest and move to her cheek. y/n's hands moving to his shoulders.

y/n and jj broke apart, their foreheads resting together. "so, will you go with me to the deb ball?" y/n asked. jj nodded before they went back to kissing.

y/n loved jj. jj loved y/n. together, no one could break their bond.

JJ Maybank Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें