Shifting somehow

"HOW DO I LOOK?" Peter asked. I put on a fake smile. "You look nice Peter, MJ is going to love it." I say. I was being honest, but I wish it was me who he liked. He sighed softly. "Well I better get going." He says. "Wait!" I called out. He turns around. "Need something?" I walk up and fix his collar, and mess up his hair. "Heyyyy. It took me two whole minutes to get my hair this good." Peter whines.

"Quit your whining you big baby, you look better without the gel anyways." I say. "This is why you are my best friend Y/n." Peter says. Ouch. That hurt my heart. "Yeah you're my best friend too Peter." I say back. "Well I better get going see you later." Peter exclaims. I close the door and slide back on it, bursting into tears. "Why can't I just find love?" I murmur. I sigh and get up. "You don't need Peter, you can find someone else. I put on Outer Banks and looked at the TV. In came JJ shirtless on screen and I blushed so hard. "God how I wish JJ was here right now." I mumbled to myself.

Slowly, I fell asleep.

Time Skip
I woke up to a warm area and looked around. "Hey cupcake. I see you're finally awake." A voice says. I scream and turn around, only to come face to face with JJ Maybank. "What the heck happened?!" I yelled. "Well last night you took a pretty hard fall." JJ explains. I pinched myself. It hurt. "How did I get here?" I ask. "Well you see when a man and a woman love-" "JJ! I mean like how did I get to the Outer Banks. I live in New York City." I say. "It's not possible we've been friends since we were little kids." JJ laughs.

"Well I am somehow here and my best friend Peter Parker is probably waiting for me." I stood up, and started walking to the door. "Wait, you mean Peter Parker from Spider-Man?" That stopped me. I slowly turn around to come face to facer with JJ again.

"How do you know that Peter is Spider-Man?" I questioned.  "Because he is fictional and in three movies. His real name is Tom Holland." JJ explains,

No ones POV
Y/n stood and looked at JJ with a confused look. "No no no. Spider-Man is real." Y/n snaps. "Actually it isn't." JJ showed Lily the phone and a picture of Tom Holland came up with Zendaya beside him. "So he's together with her in real life and the fake world." Lily huffed.

Big Time Skip
Y/n couldn't somehow get back to her reality. She didn't mind though. I mean for crying out loud. She is stuck with a hot boy. JJ Maybank. Over the past few months of not being able to go back, she started to grow stronger feelings for JJ. She might even be in love with him.

Y/n sat with her feet on JJ's lap. "I'm bored JJ can we do something?" Y/n whined. "Like what make out?" JJ smirked. "JJ we aren't even a couple." Y/n huffed. She wanted to be with him though. "Y-yeah of course. We can't be a couple." JJ said.

Y/n smiled softly. How they both wished to be together. "Well I better get home." Y/n awkwardly laughs. "Y/n, we are in your home. Are you okay? Do I need to take you to someone?" JJ questions. " Yeah I'm perfectly fine, I'm just really tired." Y/n lies.

"Y/n, I know you're lying." JJ says. "I'm telling the truth." Y/n says. "No, tell me the actual truth." JJ states. "No." Y/n snaps.

"Come on cupcake just tell me." JJ smirks. "Make me." Y/n challenges. JJ raises his eyebrow. "Well then, I guess I'll make you tell me." JJ says. JJ grabbed Y/n by the waist and pulled her in, their lips centimeters apart.

"Y/n?!"

Y/n and JJ turn around and see...

I LEFT YOU ON A CLIFFHANGER!!!!!