I'm in love with you

( I know it says JJ but this is abt Pope)

" I LOVE YOU KIE." I hear Pope speak. " She turns around "What?" She asks. " I love you, I'm IN love with you." Pope confesses. I could tell by the look in Pope's eyes he truly did love her.

Just like how much I loved Pope. " You're waisted." Kiara scoffs and turns around. Pope moves forward and grabs her arm. " I know I'm waisted, and that's why I'm saying this now. I really feel things. I love you I've been meaning to tell you." Pope starts.

" Are you seriously doing this right now?" Kiara says. I roll my eyes at her. She might be my best friend, but she really can hurt someone. " I do love you though Kie." Pope says.

" Pope you are a nice guy and all but I love someone else. I know someone perfect for you." She looks behind him and looks at me. " What?" I ask looking up from my feet.

" I know you like her Pope. You're just trying to cover up your true feelings." Kiara smiles. Pope shakes his head. " No, no. I don't like Y/n she is just my best friend. I know she doesn't feel the same." Pope says.

" Dude look at me." JJ says. "Y/n loves you man. I see the way you two look at each other." I stood there awkwardly looking at my feet. Pope faces me. " Is this true Y/n?" Pope asks.

I nod my head slowly. " Yeah it's true." I mumble. " I love you." JJ looks at me and smirks. "See buddy, told ya she'd feel the same. Pope walked over to me.

"Pope I really wan to kiss you, but you are waisted right now. I promise tomorrow morning I'll give you a big kiss." I smile at him.

——
No ones POV
The next morning, Pope woke up with a pounding headache. He sat up groaning and looked to see pain reliever and a glass of water.

He took a pill and swallowed it with water. " What the fuck happened last night?" Pope asked himself. " Well turns out you're in love with me." A voice said.

Pope flinched and looked to see Y/n standing at the door. "Do you remember anything you said last night Pope?" Y/n asked. She went and sat by Pope. Pope sat there, trying to remember what happened last night.

" I promise in the morning I'll give you a big kiss." Pope remember Y/n saying that. He looked over to Y/n and brought his hand to her cheek. " Can I kiss you?" Pope asked. Y/n nodded and Pope kissed her.

He wasn't sure where to place his hands so Y/n took his hands and placed them on her waist. " Hey guys what do you- woahhh." Y/n and Pope stopped kissing.

They turned around to see JJ covering his eyes but then running into the wall. " Jeez JJ can you knock next time? Y/n said. JJ nodded and walked out.

"USE PROTECTION KIDS." JJ yelled. "JJ MAYBANK WE ARE ONLY 16 I AM WAITING TILL MARRIAGE." Pope yelled.

Y/n chuckled before kissing him again.