nervous

y/n had the hugest crush on jj. being kie's best friend, she told her everything about her life. kie knew y/n was madly in love with jj. y/n was not much of a party person.

she liked staying inside, and reading a book. she would always hang out with the pogues. today the pogues were going to hang out at john b's house and just chill around.

y/n was excited because she would get to see jj. she's never had her first kiss. she always read books and always got jealous of the couples. her parents would always tell her that would never happen in real life.

y/n never listened to them.

y/n's pov

i walked out my front door and walked to john b's house since he only lived a couple blocks from my house. i walked up to his front door and knocked. "COME IN!" someone yelled. i walked in and saw everyone was there except jj.

i sat down on a couch and got on my phone while kie's head rested on my lap. a few minutes later, jj finally showed up, wearing gray sweatpants. god damn i about died. it's hot when boys wear gray sweatpants.

i started freaking and and got flustered. so i just distracted myself on my phone, trying not to look at jj. and ironically the only seat available was beside me.

he sat beside me and i could smell his cologne. omg- he smelled amazing. kiara sat up and smirked at me, wiggling her eyebrows. i smiled and looked away.

john b decided for us to get on the boat and just ride around. we all agreed and got on. jj pulled down his pants, his swimming trunks underneath. we road around a while and jj took off his shirt.

i couldn't stop staring. "like what you see y/n?" jj teased before jumping into the water. "yes." i said, while he was under water. "miss girl- when will you tell him?" kiara asked.

"never." i said. jj came back on and sat right beside me. i froze up. don't look at him, he's wet, that means he's hotter then usual. i averted my gaze and looked at kiara and pope flirting. they liked each other, clearly they will be together soon.

Later
we rode around when john b took a break from driving the boat. shit, i saw rafe. i hated him. he's an asshole and i want to strangle him. "hey, y/n." rafe said. i ignored him. i will NOT listen.

"y/n, i said something to you." Rafe said. i stuck up my middle finger and started talking to kie. "y/n, fucking talk to me!" rafe yelled. "hey! if y/n doesn't want to talk to you, then you should go on and leave her the fuck alone." jj said.

man- i love him. Rafe scoffed and drove away.

later

we made it back to the chateau. pope and kiara went home, john b went to bed. damn. im alone with jj. he has those sweatpants on, but they're lower this time.

i can see his v line. okay, i need to calm down. "wanna watch a movie?" jj ask. i snap out of my trance and nod. "can i pick it?" i ask, smiling "as long as it's not a romance movie." jj says. my smile drops.

fine. than i guess smile will do. i had seen it before and it freaked me out. "yay, a horror movie." jj smiles, sitting beside me.

we started it and i already hated it. it was scary. but i love the movie at the same time. soon, it was near the end of the movie, great, my least favorite part. her mother came back to life in this part and it always scared me.

she appeared on screen and i screamed bloody murder. i might sound like a baby for being scared, but honestly it was terrifying. jj grabbed my head and buried it in his neck, stroking my head, trying to calm me down.

soon the movie was over. jj removed my head and smiled at me. "you okay?" jj whispered, tucking my hair behind my ear. "yeah, that movie just scares me." i say, staring at jj's lips.

jj placed his hand on my cheek. wait is he gonna kiss me-. he's leaning in, i started leaning in too. soon, his lips collided with me. he pulled back. "i like you y/n." oh damn- "i like you too jj." i say. he smiles and kisses me once more.

the morning
i grab my phone and go out on the porch. "KIARA GUESS WHAT?!" i yell into the phone. "y/n it's like 8 in the morning."kiara complained. "i don't give a fuck, it finally happened." i say.  "YOU AND JJ KISSED?!" kiara asked.

"YES." i say.

jj's pov
i laugh at y/n's excitement. she finally comes inside. she is so pretty. i love her smile. her hair. her eyes. everything.

i did something i never expected. i grabbed y/n's waist, setting her on the counter and kissed her. i couldn't help it. her lips are very addictive.

we kept kissing, her arms around my neck and mine around her waist. i pull away. "so, Will you be my girlfriend?" i ask. y/n smiles and nods. i kissed her again. i love how soft her lips were.

"AHHH MY EYES!!"