That was something

JJ pushed me up against a door, not breaking the heated kisses. He dipped his head into my neck and started trying to find my sweet spot.

"Fuck me." I said. "Oh don't worry, I will." JJ said, before bending down to my pants.

Then, I woke up. My alarm was blaring. "YOU MOTHERFUCKING BITCH!" I yelled. I grabbed her bat and beat my alarm clock with it.
"Y/N!!" John B yelled to his ADOPTED sister.

"WHAT?!" I yelled back. "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU BEATING YPUR ALARM CLOCK?! THATS THE FIFTH ONE THIS MONTH!!" John B said.

I groaned. John B walked into my room. "Are you gonna come and eat breakfast?" He asked. I shrugged. I got out of bed and walked to my closet where I had a box filled with alarm clocks.

"You only have 4 left, Y/n." John B said. I flipped him off. "Bitch." I muttered. "What was that?" John B asked. "I said bitch." John B laughed then punched my shoulder. "OW WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yelled.

Time Skip
Today was Midsummers. Me and John B went to the high school. We rode in the back of a truck. John B started heading in, while I stayed back outside. "Be back soon!" John B said.

I nodded, and got on Wattpad to read *cough* smut *cough* about Tom Holland. God dayum he is so hot. After reading a chapter, I went to my photos. I then stumbled across a photo of JJ that I snagged. He looked amazing.

He looks amazing no matter what he did or looked like. And it's bad enough I'm a virgin in love with a guy who isn't even a virgin anymore. Anyways, I don't care anymore. I love him so much I just want to kiss him.

John B came running out of the school. "Let's go." He said. We started making our way back home. We were walking and then we both got our mouths covered by a hand.

John B started to fight the guy. I turned around to see none other then JJ. That dream I had about him the other night, I can't get out of my head. John B then realized who it was.

"What are you doing, bro?" John B asked. JJ covered his mouth. JJ pulled us over to show us cop cars surrounding the area. "See that, they're watching us." JJ said. "Who?" John B asked. "I don't know." JJ said. "Let's go." We started walking.

Another time skip
"First, I almost get strangled to death by kooks. And now I'm on the hook for 30 grand. We should just dip" JJ said. "Okay, where do you wanna go?" John B asked. "Yucatán." JJ answered. "I bet it's a very nice place." I say. "Yucatán?" John B laughs.

"No, I'm dead serious right now. Surf all day, and then we can just live off lobsters we catch with our bare hands." JJ said. "You just wanna leave, just because you got your ass beat?" John B said. "You didn't see the photos." JJ muttered.

"Think about it. You're willing to kill for the gold. It's gotta be out there JJ." John B said. "Have you lost your mind?!" JJ yelled. That was hot. Anyways. "One hundred years, man. One hundred years, people have been trying to find this royal merchant. And no one succeeded, and you think you, are gonna be the one that actually finds it?" JJ said.

"When are you gonna get in your thick skull, if you keep up. You're gonna end up just like your dad." JJ said.

Time Skip
We pulled the boat from the water to the grass near Midsummers. "Ready?" JJ asked. We grabbed our bags and started walking to the thing. "Can you believe this midsummers shit, man?" John B asked. "Of course I can, happens every year. No matter how screwed up, the rest of us are." JJ said, and continues walking. "So like, what's the plan exactly?" I ask.

"I need JJ to give this to Sarah." John B said, handing a note to JJ. "Ooh can I read it?" JJ asked. "No, you can't read it." John B said. JJ didn't listen. I looked over his shoulder. "Who's Vlad?" Me and JJ ask.