left alone

y/n and pope are walking up to jj's house, when they hear a loud boom. they walk in jj's yard to see him with noise cancelling headphones on, shooting a bear with a gun.

"yeah, that's what i thought." jj mumbled at the bear. "jj!" pope shouted. jj couldn't hear him still. i grabbed a pillow i found in the yard and chucked it at jj.

jj got startled and took off his headphone. "hey guys." jj said, bro hugging pope. "Watcha doin jj?" pope asked. "just practicing my shooting skillets that's all." jj said.

he pointed the gun back up at the bear. he was wearing a sleeveless top, and i watched him concentrate when using the gun. i payed attention to his hands. i wish those hands could wrap around me.

if you can't tell, im in love with jj, his personality, and his hotness is just a plus. anyways, i wish he would come over here and- "Y/N!" pope said, interrupting my thoughts.

i hummed in response. "i said, are we all still on for hanging out at the chateau?" i nod my head. "uh, yep, speaking of that, i better go get ready back at the chateau." i stutter over my words and start walking away.

jj's pov
i watch as y/n walks away. "dude you are whipped." pope said to me. i run a hand through my hair. "what? no i am not." i say, continuing to watch y/n walk away.

"well, you know the no pogue on pogue macking rule." pope says. "who gives a shit about that anymore, we came up with that when we were nine." i tell pope.

"whatever, well i'll see you tonight." pope said, walking away. i was thinking i could maybe make a move on y/n tonight.

y/n's pov
i make it inside the chateau and hear moans. i groan and go up to my brothers door. "john b i love you but bang sarah somewhere else." i tell my brother.

john b opens the door and no one was there. "wait- if sarah wasn't there- but you were- does that mean-" i stop myself from talking.

"WHAT THE FUCK JOHN B!" i yell. "ITS A NATURAL THING, EVERY MAN DOES IT." he yelled back. "im just gonna, walk away and get ready for tonight." i walk away to my room and close the door.

later that night

all of us pogues were hanging outside. i sat on the couch, kie was beside me. "you gonna tell him tonight?" kie whispers in my ear. "nope." i whisper back.

i see john b smirk at sarah and drag her inside. great, my own brother even has a girlfriend. "well uh, i gotta go and help my dad with something tonight at the restaurant ." kie said, oh no she didn't, the restaurant was closed tonight.

"wait kie- don't leave me." i say. she winks at me and walks away to her car. "and my dad needs help getting ready for tomorrow." pope said, he was lying too. his parents were on a getaway from working, they wouldn't be back till next week.

"pope! no! don't leave." i say. pope smirked and went to get into his car. fuck me. i knew exactly what they were doing. they were leaving me alone with jj.

"well, looks like we're alone now." jj says. my face was now flushed. i pull out my book and start reading. a few minutes later i felt the couch dip beside me. i close the book and see jj sitting beside me.

"watcha reading?" jj asks. "the love hypothesis." i tell jj. jj leans closer. "is it spicy?" jj says, right next to my ear.

"maybe- yes- it is." i blurt out. "maybe me and you could recreate some of those scenes together." jj whispers in my ear, leaving a kiss on my neck.

i nod my head. jj leaned forward and put his lips on mine.

then i wake up. "DAMNIT." i yell. i get out of bed and make my way into the kitchen of the chateau. i was starving. i decided to make some pancakes for the rest of the pogues. i got out the ingredients and started making the pancakes.

all the pogues were outside on the porch, asleep. i continued making the pancakes. i poured the batter onto a pan and started cooking the pancakes.

I gathered the pancakes and took them outside. i clap my hands. "wake up! i made food." i say. all the pogues groaned and started waking up. a few minutes later, everyone was wide awake and eating the pancakes.

i was happy i had all of these people as friends. "these pancakes are amazing y/n." jj says. i blush. "thank you jj." i say, continuing to eat mine. i took the plate and started bringing the plate inside.

i put it in the sink and turned around, only to bump into someone. i started falling but hands caught my waist. i look up and see jj. "oh- thank you jj-" i said.

jj said nothing but lifted me onto the counter. "the fuck- what are you-" jj cut me off. "i love you y/n." he said.

"woah- i love you too. like in love with you." i said. jj smiled and leaned forward. our noses brushed against each others. "can i kiss you?" jj asked. i nodded my head.

"words, sweetheart." jj mumbled. oh damn i felt a heart beat, but not my heart. it was down there. "yes, you can kiss me jj." he leaned forward, smashing his lips onto mine.

i kissed back, running my hands through his hair. he groaned, moving his lips from my lips, to my neck. "jj, the pogues can see you doing this." i tell him.

jj picked me up and took me to my room. he dropped me on my bed and climbed on top of me. "hi." he smiled down at me. "hi." i smile. i close my eyes, trying not to making eye contact with him.

"look at me." he leans closer and speaks in a hushed voice against my ear. his lips are right next to my earlobe. he whispers. "look. at. me."

this time i open my eyes as he tells me to and i keep them wide open. i look into his eyes, and slowly, he starts to smile, his face getting softer, his lips slowly closing in on mine.

before i even have time to react, he's kissing me. a rush floods through my body. the world spins, my eyes squeeze shut as i experience this kiss. i feel his arms wrap around my waist and hold my against his body, his lips are soft, his fingers dig into my skin as his head tilts and he deepens the kiss, his tongue brushing up against mine.

the moment feels like an eternity, then all too soon, it's over. he pulls away, your eyes wide, breathing heavily.

"hey guys so like-" john b comes into my my and backs out.

my and jj look at each other and laugh, before young our lips back together.