Thirteen

After getting breakfast, Jay and Haneul go to the nearest tattoo parlor

After getting breakfast, Jay and Haneul go to the nearest tattoo parlor. Looks like Jay is really determined to fuck up everything like what he said.

"Are you sure you're gonna get it today? You have an important runaway tomorrow..."

"I'm a hundred percent sure." he responds.

The bell rings as they both push the glass door, receiving a welcome from the workers.

"Welcome!"

The workers there look mature and built, with a bunch of tattoos on their arms and body. Haneul stays behind Jay, feeling a little uncomfortable since she's the only girl in the shop.

"Hello, what are you planning to do here, piercing or tattoos?" a 5'10 guy greeted with a smile on his face. He got piercing on his eyebrows and a full sleeve of tattoos on his right arm.

Haneul's eyes travel to his nametag, Jk.

Nice name.

"Tattoos."

"Here's the book with tattoo designs. Or you can also show us references photos and we can recreate them. Call me if you're done." he shows a warm smile before leaving Haneul and Jay alone.

Jay nodded his head before diverting his attention to Haneul standing awkwardly behind him.

"Why are you standing there? Come here."

Haneul walks closer to him, still busy looking around the shop. It smells like cigarettes and ink, the interior is really nice though.

"What design do you wanna do?" Jay questions.

She finally sits next to her, opening the tattoo design book trying to find something that suits her taste.

"I want a simple and small tattoo."

Jay nods his head, looking at another book trying to find the design he likes too.

"Jay, what do you think about this?" Haneul scoots the book to him, pointing her finger to one of the pictures in it.

He looks at it, examining the design.

It's a bunch of small and minimalist stars.