Prologue-"A Whole New World"

(Y/N's POV)

I open my eyes to see the sun in the sky, shining brightly down on me. I felt the warmth of the sun on my face and body along with soft breeze of the wind.

Y/N: "Ugh.. Where am I..? H-How did I get here...?"

I slowly tried to get up only to be met with a sharp pain in my side which caused me to lie down again.

Y/N: "Agh! Shit, that hurts..."

I tried to get up once again, this time I slowly got up and pushed through the pain in my side. Once I got up, I looked around my surroundings and immediately noticed that I was in the middle of a forest.

Y/N: "I'm in a forest?"

Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain in my head, making me bring my hands up to my head as if it was splitting open.

Y/N: "Argh! My head! Why is it hurting?!"

After a couple of seconds, the sharp pain in my head slowly stopped, making me calm back down.

Y/N: "I don't remember anything... What happened..."

I try to remember but everything felt like a blur. The only thing I could remember was the sound of a young girl screaming my name... Y/N.

Y/N: "Y/N... My name is Y/N. That's all I remember..."

I noticed an apple fall from a tree nearby and made my way towards it. I reached the apple and picked it up, examining it.

Y/N: "This looks alright to eat.. (Bites the apple)"

As I bite into the apple, I had a gut feeling that something was watching me inside the forest and so I turned my attention to the trees. I took a couple of looks at the trees before continuing to eat my apple when suddenly, I heard a tiny voice.

???: "Hey! What do you think you're doing eating my home?!"

Y/N: "Huh?"

I look down at the apple in my hand and see a worm crawl out of the apple, causing me to let out a scream and drop the apple.

Y/N: "Oh shit, what the fuck?!"

I look down at the apple on the ground before the worm fully crawled out of the apple and got on top with an angered look on its face.

Y/N: "What the..."

Worm: "Yeah you! What are you doing? Trying to eat my home? I live here man!"

Y/N: "I-uh... How is this even possible? A talking worm?"

Worm: "What? Never seen a talking worm before?"

Y/N: "Yes.. This shouldn't be even possible..."

Worm: "Well, it's a thing pal but don't think you're in the clear, you still have to pay for my house!"

Y/N: "What? Should I barf up some of the apple I just ate and give it back?"

Worm: "Go get me another apple then dude!"

Suddenly, a massive shadow loom over me from behind and I heard the sound of breathing right behind me. I gulped and look at the worm in fear while it stared back at me, paying no attention to things looking over me.

Y/N: "W-What's that b-behind me?"

Worm: "Oh that? That's Freddy, the grizzly bear and he looks really hungry, almost like he hasn't eaten in days."

Y/N: "G-Grizzly Bear?"

Worm: "Yep."

Y/N: "I'm gonna die..."