Chapter 4.5-"Sweet Tooth" (Lemon)

[You want it? You got it you horny fucks, my first ever lemon.]

(Princess Bubblegum's Bedroom)

Currently, Y/N can be seen laying on Bubblegum's bed with a nervous look on his face with the drunk horny princess hovering over him with hearts in her eyes.

Bubblegum: "Well Y/N~ What's it going to be~?"

Y/N: 'Ah s-shit... Is this even okay? She's technically my ex and I barely remember her but holy fucking shit, she is grinding on me like a bitch in heat!'

Bubblegum bites her lip and moves her face closer to his, now just inches apart.

Bubblegum: "Oh Y/N~ I'm waiting~"

Y/N: "Fuck it."

He puts hand over the back of her head and brings her into a kiss which surprised her as she didn't except Y/N to go through with this. Although, she didn't complain and kissed him back. Immediately, he felt her soft lips pressing against his and the taste of wine.

As the two continued to kiss, Y/N felt Bubblegum's tongue press against his lips, asking for entrance into his mouth. He allows her access which gave her free range to ravage her tongue in his mouth, causing the boy's eyes to widen in surprise.

The two began to fight for dominance on who would come out victorious in this make out session and to Bubblegum's shock, Y/N came out on top. They continued making out for a bit before the two finally separated for air. A strand on saliva can be seen connected with their tongues as they stared at each other with tender eyes.

Bubblegum: "Well~ That was unexpected."

Y/N: "H-Holy shit.. That was incredible."

Bubblegum: "I'm glad you enjoyed that Y/N~ But.."

She said before she suddenly ripped off the top of her dress, showing her bare breasts to the boy. His eyes widened at the sight in front of him, making Bubblegum giggle.

Bubblegum: "Shall we continue~?"

Y/N: "H-Humana humana humana-"

Bubblegum: "(Puts her finger to his lips) Shh.. It's alright. Be free to feel them my dear Y/N~"

Bubblegum then grabs both of his hands and places them on her breasts, allowing for Y/N to feel them. He gulped before he began to massage them, making Bubblegum let out a moan.

Bubblegum: "Oh yes~ You're doing great Y/N~!"

Y/N: 'Okay Y/N, you're gonna get laid pretty soon, so you gotta give her the time of her life!'

Y/N then decides to move up from the bed and starts to suck on one of her nipples, causing her to let out a slightly loud moan.

Bubblegum: "Yes Y/N! Keep going!"

He continues to suck on her tits before turning his attention to her neck. Y/N removes one hand from Bubblegum's breast and uses it to bring her closer to him, allowing for him to kiss her neck. Bubblegum moans before she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Bubblegum: "Ah~! Y/N, don't stop!"

Y/N continues to ravage her neck with kisses and licks before he finally stopped, making Bubblegum a bit confused.

Bubblegum: "Huh? Why'd ya stop~?"

He smirks before quickly grabbing Bubblegum by surprise and turning her onto the bed. She yelps in surprise and looks up to see Y/N in front of her on his knees with his shirt and pants off, revealing his muscles and his erect 10-inch member which made Bubblegum bite her lip.