Chapter 3-"The Vampire Queen"

(The Next Day, Fionna & Jake's Tree House)

Y/N can be seen standing on the front lawn of Fionna and Jake's treehouse doing some exercises while Fionna can be seen sitting at the steps of the treehouse, admiring the boy.

It's been a day since the two had done their first dungeon and although they weren't able to get their treasure in time, Fionna didn't really care and has began to have feelings for the boy ever since he saved her from the giant skeleton.

Right now, Y/N was busy practicing his new found powers of Ice, Fire, Slime, and Candy. Ever since the yesterday, he's been trying his hardest to train himself to use his new elemental powers with Fionna helping him in the meantime.

Y/N: "Alright Fionna, chuck that rock into the air!"

He points to a average sized rock next to Fionna. She quickly snaps out of her trance and goes to pick up the rock next to her.

Fionna: "Hi-yah!"

Fionna then yeets the rock high into the air as Y/N breathed in and out. He then shoots out a ball of fire from his hands, towards the rock that falling back down. The fire hits the rock, causing it to explode into bits and scattering pieces of it all over the front lawn.

Fionna: "Holy moly..."

Y/N: "Cool right?"

Fionna: "Cool? That was totally wicked Y/N!"

Fionna yelled out in excitement which made Y/N blush a bit and rub the back of his head.

Y/N: "It was nothing Fionna.. It was just a normal fire ball."

Fionna: "Dude, how is that nothing? You literally shot a fire ball out of your hands! I've never seen anyone else done that before!" [Flame Princess is not out yet, just so you know.]

Fionna then reaches into her backpack and pulls out an apple juice box. She walks over to Y/N and gives him the juice box who gladly takes it.

Y/N: "Thanks."

Y/N takes a sip out of his juice box and finishes it in a couple of seconds. He hands the empty box back to Fionna who puts it back into her backpack for safe keeping.

Fionna: "No probs Y/N. So what do you want to do now?"

Y/N: "I don't really know, I don't really want to do another dungeon yet..."

Fionna: "Maybe we can have fun and help you use your powers?"

Y/N: "That's actually not a bad idea.. Let's do that!"

Fionna: "Yeah! Let's go!"

The two of them then took off to go mess around in the land of OOO.

(Later...)

Y/N and Fionna can be seen standing on top of a tall grass hill with an ice ramp created by Y/N at the bottom. The two nod at each other and got into a small ice boat together with Y/N in the front and Fionna in the back.

Y/N: "Let's hope this goes well."

Fionna: "Don't worry, we'll be fine!"

Y/N: "Hand on tight then."

Fionna quickly wraps her around Y/N's waist and lays her head on his back, holding onto the boy.

Fionna: "Check~!"

Y/N breathes in and out before slowly starting to move the ice boat forward. He grips onto the edges of the ice boat to hang on while they got closer to the edge.

Y/N: "Wait, did you leave the stove on?"

Fionna: "Huh? What do you mean-"

Before Fionna could finish her sentence, the ice boat reaches the edge and immediately starts sliding down the tall grass hill, screaming.