Chapter 10-"We Remember You"

(Grasslands, Ooo)

It was a sunny day in the grassland part of Ooo with Marceline flying through the air with sunglasses on and in protective clothing that was protecting her from the sunlight along with an umbrella over her head. She's seen flying over to the Candy Kingdom where some construction is currently happening with the candy citizens and other people setting up tents while the Gumball Guardians were building a giant music stage, taking each piece of the stage and putting them together like building blocks.

Marceline sees her friend Bubblegum on the ground next to Peppermint Butler, setting a blueprint down on a table in front of her while telling her butler some instructions. The Vampire Queen floats down and lands behind the princess, curious on what's going on here. 

Marceline: "Yo Bubblegum!"

Bubblegum: "Hmm? (Turns around) Oh, hey Marceline."

Marceline: "What's going on? Is there an event happening here or what?"

Bubblegum: "As a matter of fact, yes. Friday night, we'll be holding a Candypalooza where folks all around from Ooo could come and experience the event! Some could even sign up to play on stage."

Marceline: "Well, that sounds like a lot of fun but what made you want to set this event up?"

Bubblegum stares at Marceline for a couple moments, wondering if she should tell the vampire queen that this was for Y/N because he loves music and special events from what she remembered from their time together and she did this so that he and her could get closer again.

Bubblegum: "Uh.. cause why not? I just thought it'd be nice to have something like this after that little talent show we had awhile ago."

Marceline: "You had a talent show?"

Bubblegum: "Heh, yeah.. Fionna and Jake won the talent show with their ultimate high five, Lumpy Space Princess was pissed that she lost."

Marceline: "Hehe, nice."

Bubblegum: "And hey, maybe you should sign up and play tomorrow night!"

Marceline: "You want to play at the Candypalooza? You.. you sure about that?"

Bubblegum: "Yeah! And if you want, you can even have multiple people play with you like a band."

Marceline: "Wait, you're saying that I can have multiple people play with me?"

Bubblegum: "Yes."

Marceline turns around and starts to think inside her head after hearing that she can get other people to play with her. The candidates in her mind immediately goes to Y/N, her father figure and Ice Queen, the people who took care of her when she was a little girl.

Marceline: 'Maybe if I get Y/N and Simone, the three of us could play a song together like old times! And maybe it could jog their memories, oh Marceline, you have a big brain girl..!'

Bubblegum: "Marceline?"

Marceline: "(Snaps fingers) I'm in!"

Bubblegum: "Really? Great, I'll add you to the list then and if you have more people in mind, they will be considered."

Bubblegum smiles and goes back to work while Marceline flies off, laughing to herself at the absolute big brain plan she has to bring her former two caretakers together. But first, she must go recruit them and the vampire queen takes off to the Ice Kingdom first.

(Ice Kingdom)

Marceline arrives in the Ice Kingdom, flying over the snowy and icy landscape as she arrives at Ice Queen's home and turns invisible, going through her window but instead of finding Simone doing her usual business about obsessing over princesses, she instead finds her doing something else.