Chapter 8-"Huntress Wizard & Y/N Against the Wilderness: Part 1"

(Fionna & Jake's Treehouse, Grasslands)

Inside of the living areas, Y/N can be seen laying on the couch on his side with BMO sitting on the coffee table in front of him. A controller can also be seen in the boy's hands which he is currently using to play a platformer game called "Speedy the Mouse" on the living game console.

Y/N: "Huh, this game is pretty cool.. It kinda reminds me a bit of a blue hedgehog.. Hey, BMO?"

The game pauses and BMO's face pops up on the screen.

BMO: "Yes Y/N?"

Y/N: "Who made this game?"

BMO: "Oh! I did, I made the entire game myself!"

Y/N: "Say whaaaat? You can create your own games all by yourself? That is really impressive little dude!"

BMO: "Hehe! Thank you Y/N!"

BMO giggled before suddenly, a green arrow comes flying through a nearby window and destroys the glass, landing next to Y/N which immediately startled the boy and living computer.

BMO: "Ahh!"

Y/N: "Oh my god! What the hell?!"

Y/N quickly gets up to his two feet and into a fighting position, igniting his left fist with fire. BMO jumps onto his right side and holds onto the boy with a scared look on their face.

BMO: "Where did that arrow come from?!"

Y/N: "I have no idea BMO.. But I need to be on high alert, someone might be after Fionna and Jake... or me."

BMO: "It's a hit, Y/N! Someone's here to kill us! Protect me!"

BMO shouted and roughly tugged on Y/N's shirt, making him look down at them with a slight smile on his face.

Y/N: "Hey hey, don't worry little dude! I'm not gonna let anything happen to us, especially you!"

BMO: "Really? Oh thank you Y/N!"

They thanked the boy and hugs him even tighter, causing the boy to let out a chuckle.

Y/N: "Alright alright, just settle down. Just hang onto me for now."

BMO: "Okay Y/N."

???: "Yo Y/N!"

Y/N then hears a familiar female voice coming from outside the window. He walks over to the broken window and looks outside to see Huntress Wizard on the ground with her arms crossed, looking up at him with her usual bored face.

Y/N: "Huntress Wizard?"

Huntress Wizard smiles and waves at Y/N after seeing him while BMO peeks their head out and points at her.

BMO: "There's the assassin! Kill her first before she kills us, Y/N!"

Y/N: "Whoa whoa whoa, chill out BMO! That's not an assassin, that's Huntress Wizard; a friend of mine."

BMO: "Oh, really? Hi Huntress Wizard! It's nice to meet you!"

Huntress Wizard: "Hey."

BMO: "And sorry about wanting Y/N to kill you!"

Huntress Wizard: "Nah, I get it. Sorry for scaring you with the arrow."

Y/N looks down at BMO and picks them up, taking them off his shirt and placing them back down on the floor.

Y/N: "Hey BMO, can you give the two of us some privacy? I want to talk to Huntress Wizard by myself."

BMO: "Sure Y/N! BMO out!"