Chapter 1-"Stranger in a Strange Land"

(Hospital, Candy Kingdom)

Y/N can be seen laying in a hospital bed inside of a new room with stitches on his face due to him literally jumping through a glass window and getting cuts in the process. Bubblegum and Fionna can also be seen in the room, crossing their arms and looking at Y/N angrily.

Bubblegum: "I can't believe it Y/N! What were you thinking jumping through a window?! You could've gotten yourself killed if that bush wasn't there to stop your fall!"

Fionna: "I don't know what you were thinking dude..."

Y/N: "Well I'm sorry! This wouldn't have happened in the first place if you didn't get those freaky ass clown nurses to take care of me! I would rather die than let them treat me.."

Bubblegum: "I apologize for getting the clown nurses but you didn't have to flipping jump through the dang window you dummy!"

Bubblegum walks up to the right side of Y/N's bed and pinches his cheek, making him yelp in pain.

Y/N: "Ah shit! What was that for?!"

Bubblegum: "That's your punishment."

Y/N: "I'm sorry but I don't know who you are lady. So quit babying me like I'm some damn kid!"

Bubblegum: "Y-You don't remember me?"

Both Bubblegum and Fionna were surprised to hear that, he doesn't know who Bubblegum is. PB looks at him with a bit of sadness in her eyes that he doesn't recognize who she was.

Bubblegum: "H-How do you don't remember me? You and I spent so much time together, you even helped me create the candy kingdom!"

Y/N tries to hardest to remember but he doesn't remember Bubblegum or anything. He looks at her with a disappointed look

Y/N: "Sorry lady, doesn't ring any bells."

Bubblegum: "You must have lost your memories..."

Y/N: "I guess so cause the only thing I remember is my name and a little girl shouting my name."

Fionna: "Wait, you remember a little girl? What'd she look like?"

Y/N: "I'm don't really know, all I know of the girl was just hearing her shouting my name, I didn't even see her at all."

Bubblegum pulls out a notepad from her pocket and writes what Y/N told down on paper.

Bubblegum: "Anything else?"

Y/N: "That's all I really remember..."

Bubblegum: "Alright, if you'll excuse me, I got something to do. Fionna?"

Fionna: "Yes Princess?"

Bubblegum: "I want you to look after Y/N while I'm gone, okay?"

Fionna: "Yes Princess!"

Bubblegum: "Good. I'll see the two of you later."

Bubblegum exits the room, leaving Fionna and Y/N by themselves. Fionna turns her attention to Y/N who was on the bed.

Fionna: "Well, it looks like its just the two of us."

Y/N: "Yeah..."

Fionna grabs a chair from nearby and places it next to Y/N's bed before sitting down on it.

Fionna: "So what do you want to do?"

Y/N: "I don't fucking know, I'm in this fantasy land and I don't even have my IPhone with me."

Fionna: "What's an IPhone?"

Y/N looks at Fionna with a deadpan expression after he heard that.

Y/N: "Are you for real?"