Chapter 4-"Relighting a Candle"

(Fionna & Jake's Treehouse)

Y/N can be seen sitting on the couch in the living room area of the treehouse along with Fionna and Jake.

Jake: "So.. You have powers too?"

Y/N: "Yep! Check it out!"

He then shoots out an ice spike from the palm of his hands which goes through a window, shattering the glass.

Fionna: "The window!"

Y/N: "Oh shit.. Sorry about that?"

Jake: "That was awesome!"

Y/N turns to Jake with a surprised look on his face. He expected Jake to be angry about the broken window but instead, he was excited.

Y/N: "Wait really?"

Jake: "Yeah dude! You now have cool ice powers like Ice Queen!"

Y/N: "But wait, there's more!"

Jake: "More?!"

Y/N shoots out a ball of fire which hits an empty soda, incinerating it. He then shoots out slime from hand through the broken window before shooting out jelly beans from his finger tips.

Jake: "Candy!"

Jake stretches his mouth open which allowed him to get all of the jelly beans into his mouth. He then closes his mouth and starts to eat the candy.

Jake: "Oh my glob.. That's so delicious.."

Fionna laughs at her brother being excited about Y/N's powers before turning her attention to the elemental boy.

Fionna: "So Y/N... How did things go with Marceline?"

Y/N: "Well..."

(Flashback)

Marceline: "Please don't leave me again Y/N! I don't want you to go!"

Marceline cried out while hugging Y/N's chest, preventing him from going anywhere. Y/N tries to remove her from his chest but she wouldn't budge one bit.

Y/N: "Jesus christ Marcy! I'm just going back to Fionna and Jake's treehouse!"

Marceline: "Why can't you just live with me instead?!"

Y/N groans as Marceline cried into his shirt while she continued to hug his chest.

(Flashback Ends)

Y/N: "I think things went very well."

Fionna: "Oh cool!"

Jake finishes eating the jelly beans and turns to Y/N with a big smile on his face.

Jake: "Dude, your powers are awesome! My favorite one has gotta be the candy one."

Y/N: "Thanks. I'm still trying to train how to use my new powers so I'm wondering, would you mind help training me with Fionna?"

Jake: "Dude, of course I'll help you."

Y/N: "Really?"

Jake: "Yeah man! If you trained with your new powers a lot more, you could really become a powerful hero like Billy!"

Y/N: "Who's Billy?"

Fionna: "Oh Billy? He's like coolest adventurer in all of Ooo! He destroyed giants, punched a evil ocean wave, killed a giant bear that was the size of a mountain, and even saved entire kingdoms!"

Jake stretches his head over to Y/N and whispers into his ear.

Jake: "She's just a big fan of Billy and he's kinda her celebrity crush."