Chapter 6-"Shopping with Ice"

(Living Area, Fionna & Jake's Treehouse)

In the living area of Fionna & Jake's treehouse, Y/N can be seen sitting on the couch while the dragon egg he got two weeks ago can be seen sitting on the table in a make-shift nest Jake made for Y/N to put the egg in.

Y/N: "You are really taking your time huh? Two weeks later and you still haven't move.."

He pokes the egg a couple times, making it move around for a bit before it stopped. Y/N lets out a sigh before laying back against the couch and looking up at the ceiling above him.

BMO: "Has the egg hatched yet?"

Y/N turns to the voice and sees BMO on the floor, looking up at him with his arms up. He then picks up BMO and places the robot on the table.

Y/N: "No BMO, the egg still hasn't hatched yet.."

BMO: "Hmm, perhaps it needs some love!"

BMO walks over to the dragon egg and hugs it before giving it a quick kiss which made Y/N chuckle at BMO's attempt to hatch the egg.

Y/N: "Hehe, I don't think that's gonna work BMO."

BMO: "Nonsense! BMO's hug and kisses always work!"

BMO continues to hug and kiss the egg for 10 more seconds before releasing it from the hug, realizing that his hugs and kisses weren't working. He crosses his arms and stares at the egg while Y/N creates 5 jelly beans and eats them.

BMO: "Hmm, Fionna & Jake always get better when I give them kisses. Why isn't it working now?"

Y/N: "Perhaps the egg doesn't like hugs and kisses."

BMO: "That's cap, Y/N! Nobody dislikes hugs and kisses!"

Y/N laughs after hearing BMO say cap, he's been living at the treehouse for two weeks and BMO has picked up some new words from the boy.

Y/N: "Well, how about this? Go grab me a small blanket and then we'll wrap it around the egg so it could get warm and cozy."

BMO: "Hmm, alright Y/N! Be right back!"

BMO jumps off the table and leaves to go get a blanket for the dragon egg while Y/N waited. As he waited, Y/N suddenly feels the room getting colder and creates a small flame in the palms of his hands before rubbing them together.

Y/N: "Damn, did this room just get colder or is it just me?"

???: "I have no idea darling, it's probably just you."

Y/N: "Oh my god!"

Y/N jumps at the sudden voice and turns to where it came from to see a familiar woman, Ice Queen. His eyes widened in surprise while Ice Queen waves at him with a smile.

Y/N: "I-Ice Queen? What are you doing here?"

Ice Queen: "It's so nice to see you again my prince!"

Y/N: "Whoa-"

Ice Queen lunges at Y/N and lands on top of his lap, making him grunt in pain for a bit. She wraps her arms around Y/N's neck and quickly gives him a kiss on the check, causing him to blush.

Ice Queen: "Did you miss me~?"

Y/N: "I-I u-um.. O-Of course I did, Ice Queen."

Ice Queen: "Oh wonderful! It's been weeks since we last met and I missed you so much my prince!"

Ice Queen cried and hugs the boy a little more tighter. Y/N hugs her and pats her on the back, calming her down.

Y/N: "Hey hey, no need to cry."