Chapter 5-"We'll Make a Hero Out of You"

(Princess Bubblegum's Bedroom, Candy Kingdom)

Inside of the princess's bedroom, Y/N can be seen sleeping peacefully on the bed with Bubblegum also sleeping beside him, hugging him like a pillow. Slowly, the boy began to wake up and sat up on the bed, rubbing his eyes.

Y/N: "Ugh, my neck.. (Cracks his neck) Ah, much better.."

Y/N looks over to his side and sees Bubblegum hugging him from the side with a smile on her face.

Y/N: "Welp, I guess I really did get laid with a sentient gum lady who is supposedly my ex last night... Awesome."

He pumps his fist in victory before Bubblegum began to wake up. She slowly opens her eyes and sits up before rubbing her eyes and yawning. Y/N blushes when he realized that she was still naked in front of him with hair all messed up.

Bubblegum: "Morning Y/N.."

Y/N: "Good morning Bonnibel.."

Bubblegum slightly blushed after she heard Y/N say her name, it's been so long since she's heard him say her real name, it made her... happy.

Bubblegum: "You said my name.."

Y/N: "Wait.. I did? Huh, I guess I'm remembering some things about us now.."

He looks at the princess with a slight smile before he was suddenly brought into a hug by Bubblegum, smothering Y/N into her chest which the boy didn't mind one bit.

Bubblegum: "Y/N, you're starting to regain some memories of us together, that's wonderful!"

Bubblegum said with happiness in her voice before releasing Y/N from the hug. He lets out a chuckle and rubs the back of his neck.

Y/N: "Heh.. Yeah. It ain't much but it's a start."

Bubblegum: "It's still nice to hear that Y/N. Also, I think the two of us could use a shower right now."

Y/N: "Yeah, I really need to get back before Fionna and Jake get worried.."

Bubblegum then gets off the bed and makes her way to her closet before opening it. She pulls out two pink towels and tosses one over to Y/N who catches it.

Bubblegum: "Come on Y/N.."

Y/N: "Wait, Bonnie.. I just need to talk to you about something.."

Bubblegum: "What is it Y/N?"

Bubblegum asked Y/N while wrapping the towel around her chest, covering her naked body. She then makes her way to the bed and sits down besides the boy.

Bubblegum: "Is something wrong?"

Y/N: "Last night, you were drunk and I was just suppose to leave but you made a move on me and the next thing we're doing to having sex... Bubblegum, I took advantage of you.."

He looks into Bubblegum's eyes with regret and sadness in his eyes which made the pink princess feel bad for him.

Y/N: "I could've just left but my stupid horny fucking mind decided to say fuck it instead... Bonnie, I am so.. so sorry!"

Y/N puts his head down in absolute shame but he was suddenly brought into a hug by Bubblegum which caught him by surprise. Her arms tightens around the boy and she lays her head on his shoulder.

Y/N: "H-Huh? Princess, why are you-"

Bubblegum: "Y/N.. It's okay, I'm not mad at you.."

Y/N: "Y-You aren't?"

Bubblegum: "Yes... Y/N, last night was one of the best things that ever happened to me, you and I getting to do it again after you were gone for so long.."