Goodbye home

Authors note!! If you know me irl turn back, you never saw this. Ignore it please :).

Your pov
I'm on the bus, sitting alone on my phone. Finally the school day was over! I look out the window and see the town I love. The one I grew up in.

I get off the bus and go into my house, bored as usual. I skip homework and text my friend. We were on a call until mamá called me into the kitchen.
I walk in, expecting it was probably for dinner or for mamá to check up on me.
But this time mamá and papá were sitting at the kitchen table, looking anxiously at me.
"Im here! Whatchu needs tell me?" I asked, walking into the room in a very enthusiastic mood.

"Sit down, [name] we have something to tell you. It's serious" mamá ordered, not angry but very Stern.

I sit down at the kitchen table, very confused. The contrast between my mamá and papá's emotions are very obvious.

Mamá looks devastated, about to cry. She'll probably be crying to Amelia (our neighbour) in their next wine and dine session.

Papá looks excited. I haven't seen him this happy in a while. He hates this town so it's rare to see him looking like he is going to start dancing out of excitement.

"Mamá are you ok?" I ask. I rarely see her this sad. She looks over at me, breathes in and nods.

"[name] your father and I have made a decision. This might be a lot to take in. So before we tell you just know this is for the best" Mamá says, holding back tears.

"Okayyy I'm ready to know your seceret" I say, actually getting curious of what's happening.

Papá smiles at me before oroudly announcing "we are moving away!"
"Wait what.. We are moving?!" I ask " but mamá has grew up here!! And what about my friends?? What will happen to this house?? Where are we moving to? How will we see any relatives??" I bombard my papá with questions as he tries to hush me up.

"[name],[name] hush now. I will get to answering all of your questions, but now you must let your mamá calm down, sì?" Papá answers, holding my mamá who is now balling.

"Sì,sì papá" I respond. I look over to poor mamá, who understandably is destroyed by this news.

"Just 2 questions papá" i ask again.

"Go on" papá says, hugging mamá and managing to make direct eye contact with me at the same time.

"Why and when are we moving?" I ask

Papá sighs, and eventually responds "next month we are moving and we are moving because of rumoured gangs started here, powerful ones. We don't want to get hurt"

I look at him and walk to my bedroom. 1 month? 1 month left to say goodbye to everyone I know and love? One month to say goodbye to the room I made the most memories in? Just one month to say goodbye?

Moving day
I get in the wagon my friends dad very kindly gave to us as a moving gift along with 2 horses.

I look back at my house, a tear flowing down my cheek. "Goodbye, I'll miss you" I thought as my dad made the horses pull the wagon away from my house.

I look around at my village as the wagon is going. I see my best friend as I'm on the way. They catch my eye and wave while shouting

"GOODBYE YOU AMAZING BITCH!"

"GOODBYE [friends name]"
I shout back

They smile at me and wave one last time before walking off.

Time skip to in the village
The horses finally come to a halt as the wagon stops and my dad gets off the horse.

Instantly, a load of kids swarm the horses. "Awh they must be the village kids! Aren't they adorable [name]?" Mamá chirped.

"Yeah I guess they're kind of cute" I reply, not interested in the kids. "Where is the new house?" I ask.

"It's over here [name]" mamá says, gesturing for me to follow her as she gets up from the wagon

I follow her into a small house that looked cozy and cute. I go to take my phone out of my pocket when I realise something.

"Mamá..."

"What's wrong?"

"Uhm I forgot my phone back at home..."

"Too bad"

"Que?"

"We are NOT going back to get your phone [name]"

You looked at the ground and did a walk of shame into the house.

It lead into a cute kitchen. The table was decorated with yellow green and red paint, as was the floor.

I walk down the hall with mamá to a small and a cozy little room.

"[name] this is your new room! Go in and get used to it because your going to be living in this house for the ready of your childhood!" Mamá announced, pushing me into the room

She certainly had a change of heart about moving,she's in love with the idea of it!

I push my way past her and walk outside, the kids still around the horses.

I walk past them, admiring the town. It was beautifully decorated, looking like every flower was made in order for the town to look this way.

I bump into a tall lady in a pink dress. " I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking!" I stutter as I try to apologise normally

"Oh , it's fine, are you the newcomer to the town?" The girl said, staring at me with much interest

"Uh yeah! I'm [name] [last name], how about you?" I smile.

"Isabella madrigal" the girl smiles

"Well Isabella you sure are pretty!" I compliment Isabella and she laughs.

She the reaches a hand out to me and grows a flower out of her hand

"THATS SO COOL!! HOW CAN YOU DO THAT? DID YOU MAKE ALL THESE FLOWERS IN THE TOWN?" I gasp

The girl giggles "yes I did! Thanks [name]. You must meet my family! We all have gifts too!" She laughs.

"Woah!! I NEED to see your family! Lead the way Isabella!" I laughed as Isabella walked over to a huge house.

That's were it all started.