Vision

Your pov
When our lips touched it felt like nothing else mattered. Just Camilo and I, nothing else. I couldn't imagine any better time to kiss.

When our lips finally parted Camilo looked at me in wonder an awe. He kissed me again and I had to pry him off.

"Cam- pfff- Camilo I love you but let me breaaath" I laugh as he smiles at me, in his cute little face he'd normally do.

"I love you more!!" He laughed as I hid my head in my hands. I'm still a blushing mess! Even after I kissed him!!

After multiple flirts and kisses Pepa walks in. "Camilo! [name] needs some medical attention and you need to go home!" She snaps.

Camilo takes both my hands and whispers something "I'll be visiting!" I smile at him as he rushes away. I HAVE A BOYFRIEENND AAAH!!!!

Dolores pov
I'm just beginning to tell Isabella what happened as [name]'s official boyfriend walks around the building site

He looks multiple ways, but I can tell he's happy. They sound so cute together! Isabella NEEDS to know this

"And then, he kissed them!" I whisper, loud enough to embarrass him. His head shoots a look at me and his face is RED HOT! I don't know if it's from embarrassment or blush from kisses. Either way it's a win

"Oh my god! That's so cute! Awe their going to make a PERFECT couple" Isabella said, sounding like she'd planned their marriage.

I saw mamá talking to Bruno, and Camilo changed were he looked. He looked amazed as he realised that it was Bruno.

Bruno noticed Camilo and started talking to him. I bolted towards mamá and smirked at Camilo as I told mamá EVERYTHING.

Camilo pov

I was talking to too Bruno as I noticed Dolores talking to mamá. "DOLORES NO-" I shouted but it was too late. Mamá gasped and suddenly it was a bright and warm day.

"Awh my little boy and the lovely [name] are in a relationship?? Camilo you lover boy!" Mamá smiles. God Dolores is going to tell the whole family.

"Camilo?" Bruno asked "umm are you ok?" He smiled anxiously. Shit. Do I really have to explain to a 50 year old uncle that I am in a relationship?

"Yeah it's just DOLORES is telling mamá something that I don't want her to tell mamá" I said, shouting angrily at the Dolores part which made her giggle.

"What do you not want Pepa to know about?" He asked as I realised what Dolores is after doing to me. She laughed again and mamá was smiling to her ears.

"Uh I kinda- it's a long story" I stutter, my face turning red as I try to explain. This is the worst thing Dolores has ever put me through. At least it's for [name].

Bruno sits on the grass as he pulls me down to sit. "I have all day kid" he smiled as I dug my face in my hands. God I really have to tell him all the details. I am going to hate this.

But nevertheless I explained everything from meeting [name] at Antonio's gift ceremony, to the fight, to the almost died and all that happened. Bruno looked shocked as I finished it off.

"So... they're in the hospital?" He asks as I nod, feeling guilt at the thought of [name] under the rock. Why couldn't they just run away or why didn't I get them away faster?

Bruno stands up, looking like he was feeling awkward. He looked around and looked back at me. I stand up as he leans in a bit.

"I'll give you a vision"  he smiled. A vision? Like tell my future? That actually would help a lot! I nod at him as he tells me to follow him.

He grabs a heavy bag of sand goes over to an open space. He sits down, as he starts a vision. The vision starts as a big dome of a hurricane happens.

I look around and see [name], and they're... getting grabbed?? " Wait who's grabbing [name]?" The person is now yanking then and shouting at them!?

Bruno looks nervous "maybe this wasn't the best idea kid!" He shouts as I shush him. Who is grabbing [name]?

I look closer and see it's... "Abuela?!?" I shout. The vision stops as Bruno looks regretful. I thank Bruno and run off to the building site.

I look around to see Dolores's new hunk of a boyfriend, Mariano. "Hey Camilo!" He smiles at me. "I hope you choke on an arepa and never recover from the ptsd" I spit as I walk off, Mariano standing there confused

Why is there always drama with me and [name]? I just want a normal relationship, but abuela apparently HATES me having fun!!!

I don't even know where I'm running but I hit into, Dolores?? Why is she always there? I fall on the ground and get up, knowing she knows the knows about Abuela.

"(Sigh) what do you want from McDonald's?" She asks. She always know when I'm sad and what to do. But I'm not sad, I'm annoyed.

"Nothing" I spit at her and fold my arms. Ok now I'm being salty. I do want McDonald's. But I'm not going to say it.

"Ok, so only [name] is getting McDonald's" she smiles as she almost walks away but I grab onto her arm. I can't believe they actually got an order from [name]

"Chicken nuggets and a Fanta." Dolores smiles and pushes me off her as she walks over to the next town where there was a McDonald's.

I might as well talk to mamá. If she's going to rub it in my face that I'm in a relationship, it might as well be now. I go back to the building site but mamá is nowhere to be seen?

I walk around but still no sign of mamá. I walk to the hospital and see mamá outside the hospital, waiting for someone. But when she spots me a rainbow appears over her head. I prepared myself

" CAMILO!! I can't believe my baby boy is in a relationship! Awh and with the perfect person! Your growing up so fast, ninõ, do you know that? One day your a sweet little baby that can't even walk and now your here in a relationship! You two are just so cute together!" Mamá goes on and on and on and ON about it.

But one thing was still on my mind. I couldn't shake the thought of it. I can't forget about it now! I need to stop it as soon as possible!

I need to stop the vision from happening!