Abuela is a hag

Your pov
I'm in the casita, which I've been staying in for like a week. It's my second home. And I've luckily avoided abuela. I'm sitting on Camilo's bed as Camilo walks in. "[name], you NEED to talk to abuela!! She knocked you out for a week! I'm sick of this!" And like that Camilo was dragging me out of his room, me trying my best to stay.

"Camilo pleeeaaaseee, I don't want to! She might be rude to me! Plea-" I start, but Camilo lifts me up bridal style and puts a hand over my mouth. I kick like a baby but Camilo ignores it.  "MHHHFFF FMMHMH MMMMMM!!" My muffled screams didn't do anything but make him laugh. I am going to kill him after this.

"[name] you HAVE to do this. Mirabel did and know she's happy! Come on!" He groans. I look at him and cross my arms. He lifts his hand off of my mouth.?"LISTEN CAMILO I-" I start, getting ready to drag him through hell. "Nope" he says as his hand goes right back on my mouth, muffled screams coming from me. Camilo put me down, kisses me on the lips and I go silent with blush. We takes my hand and I follow him.

"Jeez is that the only way to handle ya mi amor?" He says, as I'm still stunned by the kiss. he smiles like a dork and just as I come back to my senses we are at Alma's door. I gulp and Camilo backs away. He is now out of doorway view but he's still cheering me on. I'm really nervous but he's not gonna leave me alone. So I steadily raise my shaky hand, and slowly knock on the door. Should I walk away? No Camilo would see. Should I.... Stay? No no no no no no NO! should I stay? Yes..

As I'm debating myself Alma opens the door and scowled at the sight of me. "Um hi abuela- alma I am here to uh talk a bit- I mean about when Um you kind of threw me in to a cabinet" I awkwardly smile. Shit I messed that up. What is alma going to think of someone that literally phrased assault as ' you possibly kinda threw me into my cabinet and if it wasn't for your daughter I would've got serious injuries or possibly bit the dust but it's fiiine'

"You are standing on your two feet, sì? Then nothing is wrong! I know what I did and I had my reasons. Go back to your poor beggar town" Abuela is surprisingly very angry. She slams the door so collide to my face I can feel the hush of wind. I shuffle away. I walk around the courtyard alone. I'm really disappointed. Abuela is just a spiteful regretful rude ass! Well I try to continue thinking of that. But what she said.. "you are not and will never be a madrigal! My son is too good for you" I'm holding back my tears. Don't start another drama and it'll be fine. Don't attract attention and everything is ok. Just sit down by a wall. Just fall asleep on the floor. Just get everyone to ignore you. Don't bother them. They're too kind.

I'm woken up by a shouting noise. It's up around Alma's door. I listen in. Abuela is going off on Camilo. And Camilo is... crying? Oh no. I'm already weak from holding in tears, but I shakily walk up to the rooms and I thought of calming down Camilo, but instead I look at him, Camilo not seeing me, and leave casita.

As soon as I get home I pack up. Clothes, food, pictures, diary, all the essentials. I write a note for Camilo and all the madrigals. I've had enough of this. All this drama I've caused. All this pain I've caused Camilo. All of the drama I've caused the town. All of the things I've done. I can't  do this. I can't continue causing pain. I can't continue to cause drama. Hurting the people I love. What I'm doing will stop all the drama and craziness. I just want to end all the drama. I love Camilo but I can't go on like this.

I walk inside casita, Camilo no where to be seen. I tape a note to Camilo's door for him. I walk outside of casita, by the meadow, by the town, by the place I've lived and loved, and finally, by the mountains. I set up a little camp at one of the mountains. I know at this rate I'll only survive a week but I don't care. I don't have anything. I don't have anything to live by. Nothing to look forward to. All I do is create problems and pain for the people I love. Im a monster. I'll die on a week. It's the way I'll go.

Camilo pov
Im after arguing with abuela about [name]. It's so annoying living with abuela. I might go to [name]'s and cuddle. God [name] is the best. I love them so so much. Wait what's that sound. It's like a crowd of people around my door? What do they want? I open the door to see mirabelle, Dolores and Isabella. Weird. They look sad. Isabella has mascara running down her face and looks like she's going to perish. Mirabelle is in a state of shock I can only describe as when you finish a to show and find the answer to a big mystery in it. Luisa is panicked. Like walking around, crying and talking to herself.
Did abuela do something? Has my door changed? I'm so confused. "Uhhj guys what is wrong?" I ask. Luisa is talking to herself. "Why would they do that they have no reason do they have brain damage? Or are they abused? What's their reason?" The others are too starstruck for words. Mirabelle points to a note on my door. I snatch sit off my door and drop the boy after reading it. It has to be a joke.

To my dear Camilo
Hi Camilo, If your reading this I've left encanto and is now by the mountains. I don't want to start anymore drama. But as I stay in this lovely village I realise all I do is start fights. So take this as an I'm sorry and a goodbye. I'm by one of the mountains and I will die in a week. Don't worry, I love you. It's not you, it's me.
I will always love you
[name]

Ps: I pick u rather then amanda