Meadows

I just realised the amount of spelling mistakes and I am very sorry

I bury my face and my hands as my mamá laughs. "Shut up!" I murmur  as I take my toast and walk outside.

I sat down somewhere and started drawing a scene for a short story. They needed to have a big tree for the princess to lay under.

As I was drawing, I notice some flowers appearing. "Isabella!" I smile as I look up to see the woman herself.

"[name]! How're you doing?" Isabella laughs as I stand up

"Isabella I'm not joking when I say I had the best sleep of me life!" I laugh. Not telling her details of what happened. I'd die inside if that happened.

"Have you seen Camilo?" She asks. I blush a bit at his name and the memory of last night.

"Uhh I heard he went camping for one night"

"Oh my god I should have seen that coming!" Isabella laughs, coming closer to hand me a flower.

As she hands me the flower she leans in, getting closer and whispers in my ear "I know about your little crush, [name]"

Lol you thought she gonna kiss you, I'm sorry lol

I blush and laugh "HAHAHA ISABELLA THATS A REALLY COOL FLOWER YOU GOT THERE" I say, trying to change the subject
She laughs , puts a flower in my hair and winks at me before walking into casita.

Did I just get seduced by Isabella       
👁👄👁

Camilo pov
"Didga put the flower in her hair, Isabella!?" I ask isa, as she laughs

"Yes, Camilo, I did just what you said, you simp" she flicks my forehead

"ISABELLA I AM NOT A SIMP I JUST THOUGHT THEY  NEEDED TO FEEL SPECIAL!!" I spit at her, About to punch her.

"Slow down, tiger! I'm going to my room" she laughs before sprinting off.

I don't bother running after her. I'm busy seeing if they look happy. And they do!! Mission accomplished!

I dunno why I made isa do it. I could of done it. That's a lie. I should be able to do it but I'd probably be too embarrassed.

I was still looking at [name] when their eyes met mine. I turned into mamá and pretended to be looking somewhere else.

I hope they bought it.

Your pov

I am not buying that.

I get up, making sure i don't have a speck of dust on me. I went inside my house, mamá sitting down with her friend.

"Oh, [name], this is Julieta! Julieta, this is my child, [name]. Mamá said as I walked throug the door.

"Hola Julieta!" I smile, observing the woman's features.

"Holá [name], it's a pleasure to meet you!" Julieta smiles.

I walk to my room and watch tv too pass the time. Camilo and I have been friends for a while, so now we're kind of besties.

The time flies by quick and now he should be arriving at my window any minute now.

Instead I hear mamá calling me. "[name]! Someone wants to see you!" Oh my lord, hopefully I can get back to my room before Camilo shows up.

I go to the kitchen to see... Camilo? "Camilo?" I ask, as mamá gives me a teasing look that says "I know you are madly in love with them"

"I spotted him sneaking around the house and he said he was here to see you" Julieta smiles, even though Camilo' s face is red with embarrassment.

"You to go to [name]'s room and let the adults talk" mamá said, as she pushes us in to the hall.

"Awh, pretty boy got caught?" I tease

"Shut up" he laughs, elbowing me

"OW CAMILO!!!" I say, holding my arm

We both laugh as we make it to my bedroom. "Actually, how about we go on a walk?" I ask, looking into his gorgeous, brown eyes.

"Sure" he says, walking towards the window. We both jump out and go on a walk. Abuela is nowhere to be seen. Lucky me!

We walk over to a meadow of dandelions, beside town. We were talking when I pushed him.

"Oh, it's on [name]!" He grins as he starts chasing me. Camilo is fast but he underestimated me.

I start full length sprinting away from him, loosing my breath quickly. Camilo catches up to me and as he taps me, he taps to hard and I fall, making him trip and fall beside me.

I laugh while we lay there, side by side, out of breath. "You (huff) y'know Camilo, you are the prettiest and kindest boy I know"

Camilo, looked over at me, blushing?

"Oh thanks- I mean I know- I mean-" Camilo blushed

Yooo he's blushing

Camilo pov
Shit I stuttered. I put my head in my hands. [name]'s really making a mark on me.

We go to [name]'s house, [name] and I talking the whole way. When we get into [name]'s house they go to make me some food.

"Don't bother, I already ate" I say. [name] nods her head and grabs me as we run to her room.

"KSJSBEV WHAT" I stutter, as I fall on they're neatly made bed.

"I saw your abuela outside. She hates me, and if she saw you here I'd be dead" they reply, plopping on their beanbag.

"She hate you?"

"I'm guessing, she's always giving me dirty look"

"Oh. "
I say, in pity of [name]. I go beside them and hug them. [name] relaxes a bit and puts their hand in my hair, scratching it.

I wish we could just stay like this forever.

But this time we didn't fall asleep as I got up with an idea.

"[name], I gotta go, love ya!"

Your pov

I'm disappointed he left, but to be fair it was getting late.

Next day
Camilo comes at my window at 1 today, looking excited as ever. "Woah, what's up, cam?" I ask as I pull him into my room

"Mamá said I can bring a friend to dinner next week!" He beams. "You can meet mamá, papá and all the rest!!"

Oh lord am I ready (and scared)

"Cam, that's amazing!" I smile,

"Also [name]...