5 seconds

This is short

Camilo pov
The man hears the monitor and rushes in.

Please tell me this is a dream. This is a dream. It HAS to be. They didn't flatline. It's a mistake. My head shoots back as doctors rush past me. The heart monitor.
—————————-
I run towards [name] but the doctors push me out and slam the door. Isabella runs away from the doctor she was talking to and helps me up. What the fuck. I jump up and bang on the door. "LET ME IN!! PLEASE!! JUST LET ME IN!!" I screamed. I don't know why I'm doing this. Anything. Anything to see them. Anything to say something. Anything, anything to see [name].  No. Not here.

A doctor rushes out to tell em off. "They are barley alive, in a few minutes they will pass. Say your goodbyes now"

Your (final) pov
What. I don't want to die! No! I shouldn't of done this! I want to live me life! Im only young! I DO NOT WANT TO DIE!!!

At least... at least I die with him. At least. ...

At least I made someone happy one day.

(Say goodbye to your pov)

Camilo pov
I walk in the room with [name]. I can't even look at them I'm crying so much. As soon as I get close to them, I kiss them. If it's the last thing they do, at least I'm a part of it. I can feel the sweet embrace of [name] just one more time, I'll be satisfied. We part lips and I look at my soon to be dead lover. No. Please whatever is up in the sky running life... don't do this to them. Don't do it to me.

I put a hand on their cheek, smiling between tears. I place my forehead on theirs. "I love you to the earths end, my little goofball, Camilo" they laugh, I laugh along. It's like we are in their bed again, laughing about how dumb we are. I lift my head from theirs and smile through tears again. "If it's the last thing you hear, thank you [name], you have changed my life. I love you and I will never forget you. I love you as much as the earth" they smile up at me and wipe their tears "I love you too, Camilo" they close their eyes. That's it. The drip stops, the lightbulb went out. I kneel down beside them and place a hand on theirs. I'm sobbing silently more than ever before.

Goodbye to the person that made me know I'm more than my gift. Goodbye to the person who made me feel loved. Goodbye to the person who improved my life forever. And goodbye to the person I love more than anyone could. The person that let me explain my struggles and agree with me. The person that trusted me and loved me for who I am and not what I can do

Goodbye [name]