Pathetic

Your pov
It's Camilo's birthday! I got him money and tickets to a musical. It was one he was groaning and groaning about getting.

I knock on the door to his house as Camilo opens the door. I give him a wide smile as I shout "Happy birthday Camilo!" But he glares at me

"[name] we need to talk" he says, very serious voice. I lower my arms as he walks outside as I follow him.

"Camilo are you ok?" I ask as he doesn't respond as I expect. He doesn't look up and smile at me. Instead, he starts screaming.

"[name] WHAT THE HELL. I FOUND OUT ABOUT WHAT YOUR STUPID FAMILY DID. YOU STUPID [last names] YOU ARE THE REASON MY ABUELO IS DEAD. YOU HAVE CAUSED ABUELA SO MUCH SUFFERING AND PAIN. SHE HAD TO CARRY THIS VILLAGE ON HER BACK AS YOU SIT BACK AND WATCH IT ALL WITH A WICKED SMILE ON YOUR FACE. GOD YOUR PATHETIC. YOU DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME. I CANT BELIEVE I FELL IN LOVE WOTH YOU."

Tears flooded my eyes as I held my present for him close to my chest
"Camilo I- "

"[name] YOU DON'T HAVE A FAMILY OR A GIFT SO TOU DON'T GET TO TALK" He shouts.

"Camilo, y- (sob) you were the only person I had left. Please, just take this" i shakily choke up as I give him his present and wave goodbye through tears. I run away. I have nobody now. Nobody who cares. Nobody who likes me. Nobody.

I run to the meadow. I've lost everything. My family. My friends. Camilo. What is wrong with me? Am I doing something wrong?

I sit down in the meadow. All the times we had it's amazing how a year of friendship can be ruined with a few words.

I don't deserve him. Why would I. My family are the reason his family are imperfect. Why did I have to be like this. I'm sorry mamá. I'm sorry papá. I have nobody.

He loved me. I blew it. He loved me the way I loved him. He thought of me the same way I thought of him. He got the same butterflies I had.

'I don't have a family or a gift'. That was a lot of damage. Why. Why can't I be better. Why can't I do better. Why can't I do better for him.

I'm never going to be good enough.

I hear footsteps in the meadow. "Camilo please. I get it. You hate me. Please, just end my suffering and leave. I understand why you (sob) hate me. But please, just please leave. I can't bare to be shouted at again." I sob.

I turn to look at him but it's not Camilo.

Camilo pov
[name] runs away. What the hell did I just do. Why did I do that. They were my only friend and I blamed them. THEY WEREN'T EVEN BORN WHEN IT HAPPENED.

I was the only person they had. The only person they lived for. And I just, I called them unforgivable, unforgettable things.

'You don't have a family or a gift' what was I thinking. I called them pathetic. I said I was stupid to love them. But I still love [name]. I'm a horrible friend.

I look down to see what they got me. Woah. That's a lot of money. Like, half-of-their-life savings much money. And a ticket to that musical I loved.

They must of worked their ass off to get me this. Why am I so ungrateful? What did they do to deserve this. All they did was help me.

I suck in my tears as I walk back inside to my party. I look around to see Dolores looking at me, disgusted. Shit.

Dolores pov

I did not just hear my younger brother say that to [name]. I've heard all they've gone through and the heart of gold [name] has.

I walk over to him, and I'm pissed off. "Camilo you messed up . We talk later" I sternly explain. He nods. I walk over to Isabella and tell her what is after happening.

"What the hell" she mutters, looking disgusted. " I know right! Poor [name] is sitting in the exact meadows they played in."

"I have to make sure their ok. Talk to you later" Isabella says as she walks off, giving Camilo a look saying 'I am going to kick your ass later'.

Camilo looks nervous.

Your pov
"Isabella? What are you doing here?" I say as she sits down beside me and hugs me. It's been a while since we talked but it felt good in her way embrace.

"Dolores told me what Camilo said to you. He's a bitch. Why would it be your fault for Pedro's death if you weren't even born?" She calmly says. Her voice is soothing, almost like her gift is to make people feel better.

"I- (sob) Isabella I loved him! I messed it up. I really do love him. But he's just (sob) just blaming it on me! What do I do?" I sob and cry as she hugs me tighter.

"Here I can't leave you alone out here. Let's go to my room. It's cold here and you need to go somewhere more comfortable" she says as she walks with me to casita, holding my hand for comfort.

Just as she is about to open the door I stop. She looks back at me. I'm shaking. "I can't face him again." I stutter as Isabella smiles "don't worry. It'll be fine" she calms me down as she puts an arm on my shoulder.

We walk in the casita and I look at the floor the whole time. I don't want anyone to notice me.

God hopefully Camilo doesn't see me.

Isabella pov
Camilo notices [name] and is about to run up to them but I glare at him. That doesn't stop him.

He runs up and puts a hand on [name]'s back. "[name] listen- " he starts. "Shut up Camilo" I sternly order.

"But -" he starts. "Camilo (sob and sigh) Camilo we can talk later." [name] shakily says. They smile at Camilo and he backs away.

"Oh, ok" he says as Dolores drags him downstairs. He sounds resourceful but that's not an excuse for this mf

Dolores pov (after party talking to Camilo)

"Why would you say that! They've done nothing but -" I shout at Camilo

" I just- they just- [name] probably didn't care for me anyways!" He shouts at me. God he's a blind asshole.

"SHE LOVED YOU, YOU IDIOT!!" I slap him