Wake up

It's 6am. Dolores woke you and Camilo up to discuss what happened before the rest of the family finds out.
Your pov
Camilo won't let go of me, one hand in mine, other on my hip. Dolores is exchanging what happened from what she saw. "So Bruno's vision was right?" I ask, laying up in bed. It's all kind of surreal of what happened. The bandage around my head isn't helping. Dolores nods as Camilo bows his head. I give him a little kiss as he smiles at me and rests his head on my neck.

I then explain - in great detail - what happened from my perspective. By the end of it Camilo is red with anger and Dolores has a pitiful look on her face. "There was an Amanda trying to visit you. We decided we couldn't let anyone to see you yet as we don't know if you'd want them there - and Camilo denied like crazy" Dolores smiles as Camilo gets flustered. I stand up, only to be brought down by Camilo. Dolores walked off to get Julieta.

"Tia Julieta couldn't feed you because you were asleep. But now she might be able to" Camilo says, now his arms are wrapped around my stomach. He runs a finger through my hair as I smile at him. He's muttering something I can't hear.

A few minutes later Julieta runs in, Camilo letting go of me. Julieta has a plate of food in her hands as Dolores appears behind her and holds it for the woman. Julieta walks over and hugs me. "I'm so glad your ok, [name]" she smiles as she takes the plate of food off of Dolores's hands and gives it to me. I eat the food and just like that I can walk and do everything I want to. I smile at julieta and give Dolores a big hug.

Time skip to everyone else woke up.
I'm in Camilo's kitchen this time. "We're always in YOUR house, YOUR kitchen, what about my house and kitchen for a change?" I'm eating cereal as Camilo is talking as much as he can to me. This cereal tastes like wood. Eh, I'll live on. Dolores went back to her room and Julieta is going back to sleep since she was up till 2 last night.

I was laughing around with cami until I heard noise outside the kitchen. "Shhh Felix I recognise the voice, I think Camilo is talking to it!" I hear Pepa whisper to Felix from a closed door. I was so confused. I walked over to Camilo and hugged on him because why not. I went to go to the door but he didn't let go so I dragged him with me, him not forgetting to kiss me and shower me in compliments, as I smiled like a dork.

I walked to the door and opened it to see Pepa standing in stance mood, frying pan in hand, and Felix behind her, stealth mode activated. Camilo let go of me as Pepa squealed in excitement and hugged me harder than ever. "Your awake! Your awake!" She chanted "oh I was so frightened you were dead [name]! Felix, they're awake!"

Felix looked at me and smiled at me as Pepa let go of me. She sat down at her table and asked me numerous questions of what happened as I replied in most details as possible. Pepa was sad at the news about her mamá assaulting me so I smiled and let myself leave as Camilo walked with me. I greeted everyone else and confirmed I am indeed alive. It was a very good day until Camilo spotted abuela.

His face went red with rage and I tried my best to calm him down, and I succeeded. I can't handle confrontation. Camilo has stated multiple times how he hates abuela. I do to but I can't confront her. I finally went outside for a walk with Camilo, hand in hand, me resting my head on his shoulder. We just needed a time to rest and be alone together. We lay down in the meadow, I lay on top of him.

We knew how to fit together perfectly. We laughed, smiled, kissed and just had a lovely time. I lay on top of Camilo as he played with my hair and at that moment, I knew I wanted to stay with him forever. He was so pretty and perfect. I was so comfortable and then and there I would've fallen asleep.

Would've

Because I heard from the distance "heyyy [name]!" I recognised the voice but ignored it, and started playing with Camilo's hair. Amanda can NOT ruin this moment.  I hear footsteps in the meadow getting closer and I have Camilo a little kiss on the jaw to kind of silently reassure him it's going to be ok.

I feel a hand on my head. It's Amanda. "Amandaaaa what do you wannttt" I grumble, not moving a muscle. Amanda smiles and bends down, batting her eyes at me. "Do you want to come to my house?" She asks, winking at me. I hug on Camilo tighter. "Sorry, ands, I kinda want to stay with my boyfriend" I smile as Camilo wraps his arms around me and gives me a kiss.

"Come on [name]! It'll be fun! Here come on!" She groans, tugging on my arms. Camilo tightens his grip on me, visibly annoyed. "Amanda not today" he says, rough enough to sound like an attack. She rolls her eyes at him and gets up. "Fine, anyways, [name], call me!" She smiles and runs off.

Camilo and I share a little kiss and fall asleep together, my hands in his hair and his arms wrapped around me. It felt so magical and fun being with him, I just love him way too much!  I could stare into his eyes all Day! The best part is knowing he feels THE SAME. My heart still goes 1 to 90 every second I'm around him though!