Chapter 4

Chapter 4

"CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT UP ALREADY!" the beast-girl who calls herself Nova yelled. I shut my mouth and continued to follow her. She stopped dragging me because at this point I have no idea where I am, how I got here, or how to get back so I figured if it is my time to die might as well figure out whats going on and at least I won't be an experiment. "We are here, just stay close and try to ignore the stares." She said grabbing the top of my arm making me follow closely to her. We came up to a gate that was guarded by two very pale and large looking men. "Verify yourself." the dark haired man said "Come on Jax really?" She said with an eye roll and he raised and eyebrow at her "Ugh- Captain Nova Casterman E33647"she replied. 'I wonder how many muscles they have, I can literally see them through their shirts, they could probably kill me with a hug' I thought to myself, "If you liked to find out, I can show you." The red haired man spoke with a smirk. My face turned bright red " did I say that out loud?" I asked. Nova rolled her eyes "get out of her head bloodsucker." Nova said to the red head man "YOU CAN READ MY MIND?" I yelled and covered my mouth instantly. They laughed crazily and I hid myself behind Nova, though I just met her something about 'Bloodsucker' made me afraid of them then her or it could be that she looks less intimidating in her not so beast form then they do at that moment.

"She's a waller, I am taking her to boss." Nova said and my nervousness began to build. "A waller aye?" The one who Nova called Jax said. "let me scan her then I will walk you to boss, I think he is in the meeting building." he said as he held some scanner to my face and it scanned me head to toe. "Huh no radiation, only time I have seen that is with Boss." he said looking at the scanner. "Theon stand guard, I will be back soon." Jax said to the red haired man. He gave him a jokingly salute and opened the gate for us as we entered. I held tightly to Nova and she laughed a bit and smiled down on me "you would think you're some badass with all those markings, but you're a softy" she said to me with a smile "I am not soft." I said letting go before hearing a loud bang and gripping back onto her. She laughed and shook her head. though this situation was anything but comforting her laugh and smile soothed me a bit, I was glad for a moment that if I was with any stranger it would be this stranger.

********

We entered a strange building and it opened up to a circle room. In the middle was a large circular table, chairs sat around it and a large group of men and women sat around and one very familiar green head of hair sat in the middle, as the head of the table. He lifted his head up and our eyes met. Nova was right similar markings to me, the abnormal hair color, and silver eyes. "Boss I picked up a waller, she was asleep in the woods near the wall at almost dark." she announced and laughed "Bash?" the man questioned "Dad?"