Prologue

The worst possible time to be born is after a war. When nothing is left besides a bare world.

My name is Sebastian Clark, I go mostly by bash. I'm 17 and I live in one of the towers in the city. Safist city. Which is basically a glorified jail cell for our "own protection."  Our city is Similar to New York back before the nuclear fall or at least I have been told. Buildings built up basically stacked on top of each other and lights that never shut off. Some people call it the light city and say the lights can stretch for miles and light up the dark nights on the outside, the sky cities even say they can see from space like a star on earth. The city is surrounded by a wall. A very large wall. It's meant to protect us from corpse, raiders, the tribes, and anything mutated by radiation, animals and people. Very few who go out side the wall come back. It's forbidden to go outside the wall unless on strict orders from home base, but I have always been curious to know what's out there.

My mom and I are on our own. My father was executed for trying to break through the walls with out orders. "It's for science" He would say any time he would go do something reckless. His punishment was giving him what he wanted. They put him out there and it said that as soon as he was thrown outside the wall he was ripped to shreds by corpse. It's been three years since that day and since then it's just been my mom and I. We live in the medical tower of the city. She's the big shot Doctor here and our house apartment is at the top of the tower. I on the other hand.. Well, curiosity killed the cat right? I tend to do things I shouldn't, I like to explore so I get myself in trouble a lot. It's for science right?