Chapter One

I sat on the bench that was against the window. My back was against the wall and my knees were bent up with my note book on my lap. The notebook was old something that I found in an abandoned house on the out skirts of town. The parts of town that haven't been built up. The cover was leather and torn but there was something pressed into the the front that I roamed my fingers over every day 'U.S. Air Force' was pressed under a pressed picture on an eagle into the leather. The first few pages were written on like diary entries and letters that were written for some one.

I tapped a thin wooden object that was painted in yellow against the cover of the notebook. I reread the words engraved into the wood over and over again #2 pencil. The object that I held was a pencil and was meant to write things with. I constantly researched the things I found to know more. Trying not to get caught was always the hard part. I would go to the out skirts and eventually city patrol would find me and carry me back home in hand cuffs. I used the notebook I found to write my adventures and research and it was always covered in writing.

I stood up and opened the seat top of the bench I was sitting on. I put the journal inside the black backpack that was in there. That was my outside the wall pack incase I ever went threw with going over the wall. They back pack was light weight but could carry pounds of items. The bag was called a Nano bag and anything that was put inside of it could shrink to the size of a chip and once it was removed from the bag it would go back to normal size. In the bag was a pistol fully equipped with ammo and extra ammo in zipped pockets on each side of the inside of the bag and two on the outside side pockets for easy reach. I also had throwing knives and a dagger. The throwing knives had a holder that would strap around my waist when I left and the dagger had a holder that wrapped around my ankle. The rest in the bag was essentials. An extra change of dark clothes. Lots of Food packs that heated and we're ready to eat with water, lots of water and medical supplies that I've been stealing from my mom over the past months.

 The medical supplies contained radiation shots which prevented radiation for up to 7 years, antibacterial for wounds, a bottle of liquor, and finally cure. Cure is a type of injection that you puncture your stomach with. They are only the size of a pill so the puncture hurts less that bee sting. Once you puncture you skin the pill "crawls" into your stomach and dissolves. Cure makes your cells produce faster curing you. You can go from almost death to immortal practically. I had thousands of those small injections. They weren't meant to use when needed and to be used with smarts. I was prepared to go when ever I wanted but I could only go when the time was right.

I zipped up the bag after putting my notebook in and sighed. I closed the chest locking it with my thumb print and walked out of my room and down the stairs. "Hi honey." My mom said to me as she typed in the meal for tonight for cromsworth, our robot, to make. "He is making your favorite" my mom said with a wavering smile. "Why? What's wrong?" I ask scrunch in my face to her. "Nothing just wanted you to have a good meal." She said. Something didn't seem right but I pushed past it and went to my room to prepare for the night.