The Seven Stages of Grief

I finally get home after school. My day seemed to go slower than usual. Maybe it's because i had to spend it with Summer. God shes annoying. Her voice is too high and shes too clingy.

When i get home Cyrus is standing in the kitchen leaning over the sink. He wasn't doing the dishes, he just stood there, leaning over it. I could tell exactly what he was doing.

"Hey i'm home. What're you doing?"

He looks up and wipes his face, putting on a fake smile, "Oh- uh- hi. How was school?"

"Bad but thats besides the point. I asked what you were doing first."

"I was just doing the dishes" He says hastily.

"No you weren't. The sink is empty."

He looks around for any excuse he can, but finds nothing, "I was just uh... looking down the drain. Lets talk about your day though."

I throw my bag down on the floor, "I would rather not."

He gives me a motherly look, "I just want to talk with you."

I groan and go sit at the counter with him, "fine. you wanna hear about my day? On the bus nobody would sit with me because everyone thinks suicide is a disease. All of my classes were the exact same. People around me would ask for a different seat and make up some lame excuse for it. And at lunch, this really annoying girl sat with me and pretended to be friends me with." i rant, "I am sick and tired of people treating me differently just because of Liam. I HATE HIM FOR WHAT HE DID." I slam my fist on the marble counter, "GOD I HATE HIM."

He wraps his arms around me as I slam my arms on the hard counter, screaming, but not crying.

"You don't hate him El. I know you don't." He says.

I push him off of me, "Do NOT call me El."

I storm upstairs but i don't go to my room. Im tired of Cyrus barging in there without knocking. So maybe he wouldn't if i wasn't in my room. Instead of going left to my bedroom, i turn right and go straight towards Liam's.
____________________________________
Word Count: 370 :)