𝟏

➤ 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐩𝐚𝐢

"Y/N!" Kiyoko quietly yells from across the hall while making her way over to you

You look up from your phone and see the literal goddess and an old track friend Kiyoko "Oh hey Kiyoko how have you been?"

"I've been good, so I see you transferred here. Are you thinking about joining the track team?"

"Uh nah, I think I'm gonna retire from track for now," you say while chuckling.

"Oh, so you wouldn't mind becoming the second manager for the boy's volleyball team then? I know you were quite involved with the volleyball teams at your old school."

"Sure! I'd love too!"

"Great! Fill out these forms and bring them to the volleyball gym after school," she says as she started making her way to her class, you gave her a thumbs up and went to your class.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥, 𝐦𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐯𝐛 𝐠𝐲𝐦

While walking toward the men's gym you saw Kiyoko waiting outside of the doors for you.

"Hey y/n, I'm glad you didn't change your mind about this," she said while laughing knowing full well you wouldn't give up this opportunity.

"Oh I changed my mind like 5 times before actually showing up here," you said with a wink not meaning any of it.

"Great! Well lets meet the team shall we," she said while sliding the door open to reveal a whole bunch of sweaty but very attractive boys

"KIYOKO OUR GODDESS!" two boys yelled while running over to Kiyoko. Damn I knew this was gonna a be fun.

"Stop right there I don't want you scaring your new manager off" Kiyoko said softly.

"Pfft that wouldn't happen and you know it Kiyoko," you stated while coming into view of all the boys. "Hello, I'm y/n l/n, I'm the second year transfer, and if you'll have me I'd like to become your guys' manager." With that the two starstruck boys fell to their knees thanking Asahi for another pretty manager.

"We are excited to have you here l/n, I'm daichi the captain. Now everyone introduce yourselves." Daichi grinned

"Hi I'm Nishinoya and this is my buddy Tanaka, but you can call us Noya-Senpai and Tanaka-Senpai." A short second year with brown hair with a small blonde tuff exclaimed.

"To my understanding I'm older than both of you by a couple months..."
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

After the introductions were all over the boys went back to continue their practice and Kiyoko went to do some easy manager duties, you decided to stand by coach Ukai.

"So kid, you ever played volleyball before?" Coach Ukai asked still looking at the drill that the boys were doing.

"I have actually, I played setter for a bit in middle school until I decided to switch to track in my third year and first year in high school," you replied looking up to Ukai, but not really since you are 5'8.

"Hmm so you'll be able to help the boys out with individual drills then when we need you to."

"I can surely do that, and check for concussions for carrot top specifically, I can just tell he's not a good receiver and that he'll probably receive it with his face,"

Ukai laughed "You're right, he is definitely one to do that, you have a good eye. It's good that you have some first aid training, that will be good with these crazy teens," he said.

"Yea, it really does help, and I guess you could say I have a good eye for volleyball. I can already tell which position matches who." you said while eyeing the team.

"Oh really? Well here's a test for you. What position is Red over there?"

"Well he's obviously not a setter, definitely doesn't have the brains to do that, not a libero since nishinoya has that position and it's Hinata we are talking about he can't receive to save his life. You would think he is too short for middle blocker, but having him as a wing spiker would entail that he has decent receiving ability so therefore he is a middle blocker since he'll get subbed out by Noya." You stated confidently looking at Ukai from the corner of your eye.

"Well, you got that bang on. You'll do good for this team." Ukai said looking at you.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

"Good job today guys! See you all tomorrow!" Daichi concluded having way too much energy after a two hour practice.

"y/n do you wanna walk home together since we live close together?" Kiyoko asked

"Sure!" You said while grabbing the rest of your things and slinging your bag onto your back "let's go."

While walking you and Kiyoko engaged in small talk about school and the track community as well as the boys team.

"So how did you like your first manager day?" Kiyoko questioned.

"It was good, I really enjoyed it. It really brought me back to my volleyball days."

"There you go again y/n-chan speaking like you're 100 years old," she stated with a laugh.

"Whatever, at least I don't have two second years trying to worship me at any moment." You chuckled

"Pfft they'll be doing that to you very soon. Are you still going on your morning jog?"

"Hmm no not right now, maybe next week when I get used to this manager stuff,' you replied as the both of you continued to walk home, becoming best friends very quickly. "This is my stop, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Have a nice night," She said walking away as you walked into your house ready to stalk every team in the prefecture.

——————————

Bruh I hope this was good prolly not but o whale.

𝟓 𝐚.𝐦. | ushijima wakatoshiOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara