𝟓

*little spicy,, not much though*

➤𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞

It's been a week since you started running with Ushijima in the morning. To say you have a crush on him is down playing it, you have fallen and it's gonna take a while before you get back up again, and knowing that he only thinks about volleyball kills you on the inside. Even though he suddenly flirts with you in your morning jogs and it's all body language too. Not that you don't flirt with him back. But you know that he'll never actually go after you since 99% of his brain is volleyball anyway.

It's 4:40 and I'm already out on my run. It would be too much to try and get over your feelings later on so might as well start now by not seeing him and going early.

𝐰. 𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐣𝐢𝐦𝐚

Beep beep beep
It's 4:30. I've decide to take earlier jogs so I don't see y/n anymore. She's taken up a good portion of my mind that used to be all volleyball,  I can't have that anymore. I don't know why she is all I think about. I'll have to ask Tendou later, but for now I'll take my morning jog without her.

Five minutes into my run I see her. What the hell. This time though she is wearing a tight cropped sports tank top and semi-loose black shorts, good lord please help me survive this jog. Today she runs over to me.

"It's seems like we had the same idea this morning, but since we both are here it looks like it didn't go as planned," she said with a small smile.

"Hmm," I said and we continued too jog our regular route together.

5:00

"I'll let you know now Ushijima-san that I won't be running for a bit. The boys are going to Tokyo for a tournament, so you won't have to see me anymore. And when I get back I'll run early you can run at regular time, you need the sleep more than I do." She said. I was sad to hear that she wasn't gonna be here, and I don't know why I was sad, not 5 minutes ago I didn't want to see her because of the feelings that I feel because of her. I wanted to see her, I did I'm just so confused, and it doesn't help that she's so considerate of me. "If you want Ushijima-san," she started a little bit nervous. "Here is my number, you can throw it away, or keep it and not use it, but if you want to text me you can." She said while grabbing a piece of paper from her shorts pocket and handing it to me. With that I grabbed the paper and her hand...

𝐲/𝐧. 𝐥/𝐧

As I went to give him the slip of paper with my number on it he grabbed it but also my hand and pushed me behind a wall. His one knee resting a little high between my legs.

"You can continue to run with me at the regular time," he said. His voice a little deeper and his eyes looking straight into mine. "Got it little one?" Oh lord what kind of nickname is that. It made me feel all sort of things.

"I- ye-," before I could finish I was cut off with surprisingly soft lips on mine. Just like that I forgot everything that was happening in that moment. My eyes fluttered closed and my arms reached behind his neck. One resting on his neck and the other tangled with his olive hair. His huge hands running down my waist and towards my hips.

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

As Ushijima's hands travels down y/n waist and towards her hips his tongue swiped across her bottom lip begging for entrance which was gladly accepted by y/n.

A groan escaped from the back of Ushijima's throat, this was what he wanted, but he wanted more, he craved more, but if this is what he could get now he wouldn't waste a second of it. Then a small moan came from the smaller individual when Ushijima's hands grabbed her ass and his thigh putting just enough pressure on y/n's clit to have an effect. That brought Ushijima out of the little moment they were having, realizing that they were in public. Not that it mattered since it was 5 o'clock in the morning. He pull away leaning his forehead on the females and bringing one hand to her waist and one to her cheek and look straight into her (e/c) orbs.

"I'll see you when you get back. Little one," the olive haired captain said before he gave her one last kiss and jogging away. Leaving the (h/c) girl hot, bothered and confused.

𝐲/𝐧. 𝐥/𝐧

'What the hell was that?' You thought composing yourself and started to run back home to get ready for the day. 'I don't think I'm dreaming so what was that, not that I'm complaining. Does that mean he likes me? Or is it just him being a boy?' Questions ran through your head but decide to just leave it alone and wait until Ushijima hopefully texts you. Until then I'll take a cold shower.

𝐰. 𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐣𝐢𝐦𝐚

'The hell, I didn't know that I was gonna go that far, but damn I'm glad I did. It was exactly how I thought it was gonna be. I'm still confused on why I did it and why my heart seems to beat so fast when I see her and why I feel hot when I see her is tight spandex and the outfit she wore today, I guess I'll have to ask Tendou later. Only after a cold shower though.

—————————-
Little bit spicy this time around, I hope you enjoy it's only gonna get more spicy from here if you don't like that o whale.