𝟏𝟕

*𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝*

➤𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

You woke up from your little after fun nap and hour later. You were still tired, but you didn't want to be up all night so you decided to not go back to sleep. Once you gained a little more consciousness you noticed that Ushijima was no longer beside you. You got up throwing one of Ushijima's hoodies and made your way to the living room. Taking slower steps than usual since you were sore, but you were thankful that it wasn't super super bad. As you made your way down the hallway you smelt the most delicious thing. It was your favourite food being cooked. You saw Ushijima leaning against the stove making some food. You went up behind him and gave him a hug, his right arm instinctively wrapping around your arms.

"Hey love, are you feeling okay? Do you need anything?" He asked worried.

"I'm okay Wakatoshi. I'm just a little sore, not bad." you reply trying to ease his worries.

"Okay baby. Dinner is going to be ready soon so why don't you go sit at the table I'll bring it too you," he said giving you a quick kiss on your head before sending you off to the sit at the table.

"You know Toshi it's not like I'm glass or anything. And it's not like you went full beast mode or anything." you commented. Looking over towards the giant in your kitchen who is fixing you a plate of food.

"I know, I just want to take care of you in all aspects. Especially after earlier." He replied as he made his way over to you with food. Setting it down in front of you before making his way to his own seat.

"Ah, aftercare king." you smiled "thanks for the food,"

"I'm just doing what I should be doing for the girl I love,"

"Toshi stop, your making me blush."

"That's the whole point"

──────

Once you finished dinner. Ushijima saying he'll do the dishes, not that he would let you. As you went to take a nice hot shower. Once you were done, you got dressed in one of Ushijima's hoodies and a pair of black shorts. Making your way to the front room you heard the olive haired captain talking to someone on facetime.

"Who ya talking to toshi?" you ask peering at the screen just to see a mop of red hair.

"Tendou, he called me not long after you went to shower."

"Hiya y/n-chan! How are you?" the middle blocker asks.

"I'm good. Sorry I didn't get to say hi at the game. I was meaning to, but I guess with all the excitement it slipped my mind," you admit to the red head.

"Awe that's okay y/n-chan. We can meet another time. That is if Ushi doesn't keep you in your house all to himself." He fake pouted.

"I will not be holding her hostage in her own house." Ushijima says to Tendou.