𝟐𝟎

➤ 𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐣𝐢𝐦𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐢

𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩

It's been a some years now and you are now a certified physiotherapist. You work with Ushijima's team and now since your lovely boyfriend is on the National team you are also the physiotherapist/health manager for that team along side Iwaizumi. It was really great being the manager for the teams, meeting a lot of people you didn't know and reconnecting with people you did know. Of course you and Kiyoko are still the bestest friends in the world. Always getting sports goods from their store. You would never forget the day when she told you she was dating Tanaka. It was definitely a surprise, but not super crazy and you were happy for Tanaka. He finally got the girl he dreamed of. 

You and Ushijima have been going great, you have been together for close to 6 years now and you couldn't be happier, of course a ring would make you happier, but you were both still young and being with your boyfriend was enough for you. 

It was the finals of the world league games. The team was doing great. It was the fourth set, if the boys win this one they win the whole series, if they don't they fight for the gold in the fifth set. It was a tough game, the boys putting there all into this game. Kageyama was popping off with his sets and Ushijima was getting good kills. Of course the other team was putting up a fight as well, this teams blocks were crazy good and made you want to bite your nails. Every time Ushijima went to hit and you saw the block go up you were nervous that he would get blocked and he did sometimes, but you always cheered him on no matter what. It was now his turn to serve. It was 23-24 in with Japan in the lead. You crossed your fingers hoping the serve would ace. 

"Give us an ace toshi!" You yelled from the side lines causing the 6'3 opposite hitter to look at you and give you a small smile before getting ready to serve. He tossed the ball up, jumped and perfectly hit the ball. It was all in slow motion you watched as the ball soared over the net and landing close centimetres to being out. You looked at the flags people calling it out then the ref calling it out, but you knew this ball was in. 

"Coach challenge the call!" you yell from where you are causing the players in the players box to look at you with some hope.

"It was out l/n," Iwaizumi said from his position beside the coach.

"Challenge the call!" you yelled once again. The coach reluctantly challenging the call. The replay was played on the big screen showing that the ball was in the court. The whole team cheered once they learnt that they had just won. You ran and hugged Ushijima.

"You did it!" you cheered before you gave the sweaty giant a kiss on the cheek.

"We did it," he replied. Then the coach came up to you with Iwaizumi in tow.

"l/n, how did you know that ball was in," the coach asked causing Ushijima to give you a questioned look. 

"Well I saw it, it was obviously in. I also just knew that it was in." you replied.