𝟏𝟒

➤𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐝

➤𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐝

As you were slowing coming back to normal after heavy breathing and tears running down your face, you appreciated Ushijima being there for you. His sweet words and his strong arms around you made you feel safe.

"I'm here sweetheart. Don't worry about a thing," he says.

"Thank you, Wakatoshi,"

"Of course sweetheart. What kind of guy would I be if I just left you to deal with this yourself. If I do that please for the love of all things volleyball punch me," he says making you laugh a bit. "Do you want to watch a movie now sweetheart? Get your mind off of things before you go to sleep,"

"Uh yea that would be nice," you murmured against his large chest as he let you go. He grabbed the blanket on the other side of the couch and put it on you first before turning Netflix on and turning most of the lights off, leaving a small lamp on. After he was done he made his way over to you and slid his way under the blanket and half way under you so he could hold you in his arms nicely.

"What do you want to watch?" He asks. To which you reply saying it doesn't matter, so he just put on your favourite show.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Closer to the end of the second episode your eyes started to droop, and Ushijima took notice of it. Turning off the tv and lamp before picking you up and taking you to the bathroom to brush your teeth and wash your face.

After that was all done he carried you to your room setting you gently on your double bed, tucking you in and kissing you on the forehead before leaving for the couch. You grabbed his arm.

"Stay. Please," you whisper as you clutched his wrist tightly.

"Of course sweetheart," he says as he made his way to the other side of the bed and sliding himself under the covers. As he did that you slowly made your way closer to him.

When Ushijima got settled in the bed, he reached his arms out towards you and pulled you close to him. Your head resting nicely on his toned chest as his arms circled around your waist. He gave you another kiss on the top of you head before resting his head on the pillow.

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

As Ushijima laid there for a few minutes he could feel the younger's hand moving up towards his face. The (e/c) eyed girl's hand reach up to his cheek and gently pulled his face to hers. Closing the gap between their lips. This caused one of the olive haired captain's hands to reach behind the others head to deepen the kiss just a little bit. The two laid there, gently kissing one another for what they thought was forever. None of them wanting to stop these loving kisses. It didn't get heated, it was just sweet kisses shared between to teenagers who were falling for each other and falling fast.

Finally after what seemed like forever the two pulled away from each other needing to get a good amount of air into their lungs. Their foreheads rested against the others. One final kiss was shared between the two before they both wondered off to the land of dreams.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

𝐲/𝐧. 𝐥/𝐧

5:00

You woke up around 4:30 cuddled in Ushijima's and couldn't go back to sleep. You laid there for 15 minutes trying to go back to sleep before laying there for another 15 minutes admiring the elders face. When 5 o'clock hit you untangled yourself from Ushijima's iron hold. As you got up the sleeping giant replaced the lack of your presence with a pillow. You took a couple pictures of the sleeping ace and made your way to the bathroom to do your morning routine.

After you were done your morning routine you went to the kitchen and started to cook breakfast for the both of you. Trying to be as quiet as you could. As you stood there turning over the sausages two strong arms wrapped themselves around your waist.

"Mmm come back to bed," said a low and raspy voice.

"As much as I'd like to Wakatoshi. I'm making us breakfast," you said trying to convince yourself more than the other since it took all your will to not jump into the arms of your man and go back to the bedroom.

"After breakfast then. Come cuddle and then we can go on a run later,"

"Mm okay, good thing breakfast is almost ready then," you said as you took the sausages off the burner you put them onto the breakfast fried rice. Handing a bowl over to Ushijima, you sat yourself at the table.

"Mm, thank you for the food little one," he said as he started to eat the breakfast you made him. You earned a grunt of satisfaction from Ushijima as he ate, letting you know he liked it.

"Of course Ushi," you said smiling at the olive eyed man before digging in as well.

After breakfast Ushijima quickly washed all the dishes after you had finally agreed to let Ushijima do it. After he was done he picked you up and walked you back to the bedroom and gently laid you on the bed and pulled the covers over you before getting himself comfortable as well.

"Wakatoshi, what is this all about?" You asked as he brought you close to his chest.

"I just want to have you in my arms a little longer," he admits which made you fall harder for this boy. "We won't get to see each other a lot since the inter high is coming up, so I might as well get all the time I can with you until then,"

You snuggled closer to Ushijima (if that was even possible) giving him a quick peck on the jaw. "Yea, I guess so. And then my team will be out at nationals not long after so get all your y/n time in now while I'm not out," you said. Knowing full well that Ushijima will fight you on this.

"Don't make me laugh little one. You better get all your Wakatoshi time in now before I leave for Nationals after I beat your team,"

"Ah well I guess we'll have to wait and see won't we captain? But you'll see in the end that I am right," You said with a smirk on your face. Ushijima could not see the smirk on your face since you were nestled into his neck but he could surely feel it. With that he grabbed both of your hands in one of his. Securing them above your head. His body being on top of yours, his knee between your legs. Bringing his free hand to your chin, kissing you once before speaking.

"May the best man win,"

————————

Dun dun dunnnnnn I know someone of you are probably mad that I left it off just when it was getting spicy. O whale. It gets good soon. These two chapters is I guess filler? Anyways vote and comment and give me some suggestions on what else you would want to see :)