𝟏𝟖

➤𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭

𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

The (h/c) haired girl watched as her boyfriend accepted his high school diploma and walked across the stage. It was a bitter sweet moment for the incoming third year since her boyfriend would be leaving to Tokyo in the matter days to play volleyball. They wouldn't be able to go on their morning jogs together, late night walks, and have playful bets on who's team would win hers or his. It was a bitter sweet moment for he wouldn't be a captain anymore, yet the name still stuck. It was a bitter sweet moment for she didn't know how many times a year she would be able to see him, and what she would be doing after high school. y.n was still debating going abroad for university. Maybe making her way to Korea or going far overseas. 

As Ushijima walked down the stage he felt happy, but sad at the same time. It was a bitter sweet moment for the giant. He was leaving his teammates in the first and second year. He wasn't going to be able to play a professional match with his best friend anymore. It was a bitter sweet moment since he didn't know what was to come between his girl and himself. They never really talked about what would happen once Ushijima graduated. Until the other day which led to a huge argument between the two and they haven't talked since. The olive haired volleyball player didn't even know if his girlfriend was in the crowd today. 

───── 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝐲/𝐧. 𝐥/𝐧

"Hey Toshi, are you excited that you are graduating in a couple days?" you ask your giant of a boyfriend cheerfully. 

"I guess so, at least I'll be playing volleyball," 

"But you won't be seeing me a lot," you reply with a pout.

"Well you only have another year to graduate then your are coming to Tokyo for school right?" 

"About that Ushi-" you start but get quickly cut off by the ace standing up from his seat making his way over to you standing chest to chest.

"What do yo mean 'about that' you said that you would be going to Tokyo for physiotherapy stuff?" He asks with a hint of anger because of the change of plans. 

"Well I've just been thinking, and maybe I would want to go abroad like overseas or something for a bit. Maybe for a year but maybe I'll like it there," you say before looking down at your feet. 

"You're, you're thinking of going abroad? y/n what?" he inquires in disbelief while roughly grabbing your chin. "I- I thought you were gonna come up Tokyo and live in an apartment with me, and cheer for me at my games! You said you would!" 

"I can still cheer for you where ever I am. It's usually live streamed anyway," you say calmly. He looks at you his eyes filled with hurt and frustration.