i. six years is a long time

six years is a long time;❛ HOMECOMING ❜ ↷ the hundred❝ I'll always find you ❞

❛ HOMECOMING ❜ ↷ the hundred
❝ I'll always find you ❞

six years is a long time;❛ HOMECOMING ❜ ↷ the hundred❝ I'll always find you ❞

SIX MONTHS AFTER PRAIMFAYA

Gabriella let out a short huff after she checked off day one hundred and fifty four on the small calendar she made that was sitting in her lap.

"It's officially the sixth month. Fifty four more months to go." she stated while glaring down at the yellowish piece of paper as if it was the actual devil, "Can someone put me in some sort of coma until all five years pass?"

She felt a soft kiss being placed on her shoulder and a chin resting on the same spot, "But then you wouldn't be here with me. And what the hell would I do without you, Artemis?"

Gabriella let out a breathy chuckle at the lingering kiss he left on the side of her neck and hid her small smile by refusing to meet his gaze and letting out a fake thoughtful hum, "Well, you can go into a coma too. Besides, it's not like I'm not going to make your life difficult anyway."

Bellamy chuckled and tipped her chin to meet his lips in a short kiss that still left him a little bit breathless even after being in a relationship with her for almost an entire year.

Scratch that.

They were not in a relationship and Bellamy was not going to call it that until she actually gives in and asks him about it. Sue him for being so stubborn or whatever but he was the first one to tell her he loves her so she had to be the one to make the next move.

"It's not like you haven't been making my life difficult since the day I met you." Bellamy scoffed but it had no heat in it as he was playing with a piece of her hair the entire time while he was doing so.

Gabriella raised a challenging eyebrow, "Do you want me to name all the shit you told me and put me through in only the first month of us knowing each other?"

"Touche." Bellamy nodded with a chuckle and moved away from her to lean back on the headboard of his ── no, their ── bed with a small smirk playing on his lips.