iv. bad karma

children of gabriel;❛ HOMECOMING ❜ ↷ the hundred❝ mountain slayer ❞

❛ HOMECOMING ❜ ↷ the hundred
❝ mountain slayer ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Gabriella was terrified. The sight of the man that she loved since she was fifteen laying on the floor in front of her, barely breathing, was making her want to throw up. It did not matter that she was not in love with him for years, she still felt like she was having a nightmare that she couldn't wake up from.

"Uh, guys..." Clarke's voice made Gabriella look away from Murphy's unconscious body in order to follow her gaze. Her breath hitched at the sight of a crowd of adults trailing behind the children that got there a minute prior.

"Remember, we're in their home." Bellamy reminded them, taking his worried eyes off of his girlfriend to give everyone ── especially his sister ── a pointed look. "Everyone keep calm."

"Weapons down."

Raven didn't even have it in her to argue with Clarke on this and sat her gun down as the rest of them did the same.

"Abby, stay with Murphy. Gabi ── "

"I'll stay too." Gabriella cut Bellamy off. He gave her a concerned look. His eyes scanned her red and wide frantic eyes that kept flickering back to Murphy and grew even more guilty. The dirty blonde responded to his look with a nod and a small reassuring smile that looked more like a grimace. Bellamy sighed but made his way toward the newcomers. The second they saw them getting closer, they held their weapons up and got ready to attack. Gabriella's eyes widened and she watched Clarke attempt to calm them down.

"Hey, It's okay. We're from Earth. We come in peace."

Children rushed towards their parents and stood behind the grown-ups who stared at them with wary gazes.

"Kaylee, where have you been? Where's your family?" An unfamiliar woman asked their hostage who gave Raven a glaring look and shakily responded.

"They killed them."

Gabriella's eyes closed in frustration and she mentally flinched. Their chances for peace were getting lower by the second. All eyes turned to Raven whose eyes stayed glued to the ground.

"That's not good." Jordan muttered to himself.

Murphy let out a loud gasp which made Gabriella's eyes widen in surprise and concern. She was a hundred percent sure that things could not get any worse than that.

"No, not now, not now." Abby gasped, "He's seizing."

"Help us, please. Our friend's dying." Clarke pleaded and got down onto the ground next to Gabriella to make an attempt to help Murphy. She leaned over her to place two fingers on his pulse. "He's not breathing."