viii. blue guilty eyes

how we get to peace;❛ HOMECOMING ❜ ↷ the hundred❝ that is all i am in for ❞

❛ HOMECOMING ❜ ↷ the hundred
❝ that is all i am in for ❞

how we get to peace;❛ HOMECOMING ❜ ↷ the hundred❝ that is all i am in for ❞

"Testing. Testing." Gabriella spoke into the radio with a deep scowl, "For the thousandth time, this is Gabriella Hastings trying to talk to Colonel Diyoza. Do you read me?"

The only response she got was silence and Murphy released a sigh of frustration the minute she put down the radio, "Well, It's safe to say she is better at blowing things up than fixing them."

Just as the words escaped his lips, the voice of Colonel Diyoza spoke up through the radio, "This is Colonel Diyoza. What do 𝘺𝘰𝘶 want?"

Gabriella took a deep breath and narrowed her eyes at McCreary, who was currently tied up in chains and lying across the floor of the cave they were inside of. While keeping her gaze on the man, she spoke into the radio, "We have McCreary. If you ever want to see him alive again, you are going to give us Raven Reyes back."

"You should have learned the last time you held my people hostage and then killed a couple of them, that I don't negotiate with terrorists."

The blonde scoffed in disbelief and squinted at Murphy, "How the fuck are we the terrorists in this? She is the one that ── " she let out a frustrated huff and then turned on the radio once again, "Last chance, our hostage for yours. And as far as I know, he is your right hand. He is also a huge dick so it would not be a problem for me to slit his throat."

"May gods have mercy on his soul."

"Fuck." Gabriella sighed in disbelief and gave the unconscious man a glare, "Even his boss could not give two shits about him dying. What the fuck are we supposed to do now?"