Quick Disclaimer

I do not own any of the Marvel/ Sony characters and their initial plot. I only changed it to fit my idea of how this story is going. I came up with the story of y/n. If you feel like I stole your idea, I'm sorry. I have read many stories in the past, that might have a similar idea.

I will not do smut. I'm sorry if that's what you're here for. This is going to be a rather soft story with the occasional✨drama✨.

Abbreviations:

y/n - your name

This is what you will read the most. If your friends and family usually call you by a nickname or you want to be called by a nickname, imagine it when you read this abbreviation.

y/f/n- your full name

This would be your first name if you decided to go by a nickname. (Yes, I could have gone with y/n/n here, but as it is the name I will be using the most, this is a tiny bit of effort I can save myself from ;) )

y/f/f/n- your full full name

This will be your first and last name, along with the middle name(s) if you have those.

a/n- author's note

This appears whenever I have some sort of comment to make. When within the text, I just write something in italic without the abbreviation

A little about you(r character):

Y/n is 17 years old and just moved to Forest Hills, Queens in New York City with her family. Her parents are happily married and she has a little brother called Declan. They can get along well, but sometimes Declan is a pain in the ass. (If you don't feel comfortable with this family constellation, just optimize it to your preferences while reading. Obviously, I will be referring to this constellation, so sorry if that doesn't work with you.)
Y/n is a senior at Midtown Science High School in New York City. She is actually very fond of science, but also arts and music. (You can pretend it's something else if you hate those subjects :))

There will be some other traits to be revealed as the story goes on. So, as always, just imagine something else if you don't like something.

If you find some mistakes in grammar or vocab or so on, don't shy away from telling me. I'd be glad to correct it. (English is not my mother tongue)

I will update whenever I find the time and motivation. See you then!

Without further ado, have fun reading this!