History and History Books

Summary : If Blocky were being honest , he would have expected some guy robbing him broke , so he came out with his bat and look here he is now !

Hopefully Woody's okay from that fall .

(A/N : another one exclusive to here !!!! . Kinda . so this is something I posted on AO3 , but I fixed up my spelling mistakes and added in some different stuff , and just generally fixed it up before posting . Tw for nightmares , minor injury (just some small mentions) and crying . Please enjoy !)

Heart pounding , tears treading down your face , hands trembling .

Woody felt quite pathetic right about now .

And it wasn't because he was crying or babbling utter nonsense or even the fact he could barely speak due to the tears streaming down his face ,

it was because Blocky was seeing every single second of it .

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

If Blocky were being honest   he would have hoped that the loud THUD from hearing Woody drop from his bed was a thief coming to steal all his possessions , NOT Woody falling off his bed from a nightmare .

Blocky trudges down the hall .

If he were being honest,  he would have expected a robber in his house robbing him broke (not like people haven't walked in without permission before (cough cough PEN cough cough) , but still felt odd to hear it .)

His hands grip a red bat (he named it Gerald , just for a fun laugh) , holding it close to his chest in case of an event he needs to swing .

"If you're a thief I already know you're here ." He yells out (sort of ? it wasn't much of a yell , mostly just a loud statement) .

Crying .

"Oh shit –" Blocky mumbles under his breath (really , it was weird that a supposed robber had broken and entered into his house and then started bawling (not exactly bawling , more or less of just a sniffle here and there , like when you're a kid and you get hurt but aren't trying to cry) when Blocky called them out on it . But then again , he doesn't judge (at least , not out loud . very often) .

"Uhm - Shit , sorry if I hurt your feelings ??" He then says .

Blocky's eyes glance over to Woody's door .

" … Woody ?"

It feels like the air tenses for a moment , and the crying abruptly stops .

Blocky creeps towards the door , the floorboards creaking and squeaking as he walks . His hands shake , only slightly , and his grip on the bat loosens to where he's simply holding it to his side .

"Woody I'm coming in ." (He says it almost with no emotion , not that he meant to , but it just seemed to come out like that in the moment .)

Blocky puts his hand on the doorknob , twisting the knob and pushing the door open .

Woody mumbles out small incoherent things to himself,  seemingly not noticing the door opening and Blocky walking in . Tears roll down his face as he tries to wipe them away with his sleeve .

"Woody ?"

The boy in question jolts , flinching and his shoulders tensing . He brings a sleeve to his eyes again and wipes away any tears .

"Hi – "

He takes a breath in . "Hi Blocky ."

Woody turns to face Blocky and tries to ignore the overwhelming feeling to let out a sob that got caught in his throat , instead opting to grip his arms tighter and putting on his best smile (which wasn't very good in the first place ,  but neither was his normal smile when he was nervous) .