3:07 AM

Woody slowly opens his eyes .

He shuts them for a moment , groaning a bit from waking up in general , before gently opening them and looking over to the clock .

3:07 AM .

He wasn't sure what he had woken up from , a nightmare , maybe ? No , no he didn't have any tonight (which he was grateful for , those were almost a once in a lifetime kinda thing) . Thunderstorm ? No , there's no rain , no nothing .

He begins to register the pair of arms wrapped securely around him .

Woody looks over to his right (he slept on the outside of the bed) , looking to the other sleeping beside him .

Blocky .

Usually , this was normal . Blocky had invited Woody to sleep with him to try and help with the other's nightmares and Woody had accepted .

Except it wasn't normal .

He shifts around in his spot , looking at the other's troubled expression as Blocky squeezed Woody tighter .

Was … was Blocky crying ?

Woody's eyes widened in alarm . He doesn't want to wake the other up - but then again it looked like he was having a nightmare . So he tried to do what Blocky did to comfort him .

He carefully wrapped his arms around Blocky , hugging him close , muttering soft "It's okay ,"s and "You're fine ,"s .

Eventually , it looked like Woody's voice got through to him and he calmed down .

His breathing had slowed into more even breaths , and his shaking had stopped . He looked fairly okay now .

Woody glances over to the clock . 3:19 AM .

He was still tired , so he shut his eyes and held Blocky closer , drifting back to sleep .