The Starting Point

Summary ;
So maybe somewhere in Blocky's head , there was that underlying thought that he was quite possibly maybe probably actually Is the worst person on the entire face of the planet . Just a (not - so) small chance he believed that whole heartedly and desperately tried his best to ignore it as best as he could .

Notes : so um . hiiiii . sorry for not updating in 2 months ! so umm i figured out im an irl of blocky and its . not kinning so like standing emoji but also ive been hitin g some real writers block </33 my phone broke as of today and I hate writing on my laptop a lot so I'm probably gonna take a lot of time for future updates so im really sorry !!!! i'll try my best to keep on writing and hopefully update regularly but ummm no promises im stupid . but anyways on2 to the actual content of the fic i 'hc' (in quotation marks becasuse its actually canon jnj are just too scared to admit it /j) that blocky has conduct disorder + anger issues !! please note i have both of these and they are based off of my experiences <:-))) thankyou enjoy the fic !!!!!!

----------------------------

"Why'd you start pranking in the first place ?"

Woody looks up from his sandwich , trying to chew fast so he could ask the question clearly .

It was genuine , really . No one just pranks someone and goes 'hey I should make an entire show outta this' and then do it for ten years straight . (Not that it wasn't impressive - running an entire show from when you're what ? 13 ? It had been over 10 years after all , and BFB had already ended , not counting TPOT . Why keep Blocky's Funny Doings International going anyways ? Was it for a lack of other things to do or what ?)

.. He doesn't answer .

Blocky shifts in his seat , digging his fingers just a bit too hard into the bread of his tuna sandwich . His eyes dart to the left (that was a sign of nervousness , wasn't it ?) and his brows furrowed .

"Oh - should I not have ? -" "Conduct disorder ."

"... What ?"

Woody tilts his head in confusion , staring at Blocky .

"It's a behavioral disorder ." He simply replies , staring at the ground . He crosses his arms and clenches his forearms .

"Could you ... elaborate ?"

Blocky sighs , gritting his teeth .

"Conduct Disorder ; Conduct Disorder is a type of behavioral disorder where a child is antisocial . They may regard basic social standards and / or rules . I have all the symptoms of it that have persisted throughout my life since I was a kid ." Blocky pulls at the rim of his sweater , zipping it up and pulling the hood over his head as he explained , his tone flat and unbothered (though his body movements and face betrayed him) , as if he had to explain this thousands of times before and just memorized it at this point , like doing a presentation that lacked any emotion .

"My old therapist suggested that I take up some sort of activity to help , and I started to do pranks ." He bares his sharp teeth , his voice coming back to life a little more . "I decided to continue doing them because I thought they were fun . I ended up making Blocky's Funny Doings International as a sort of extension of it ." He lets out a breath that had been stuck in his throat . "Gives me something to do . Other than , y'know , torment ." 

He balls up his fists , muttering to himself with an almost smirk . It looked forced , strained , Woody notices . "It's not like I haven't done things in the past ...." Blocky muttered , grinding his teeth .

His (almost) smirk drops as he looks to the floor again , a look of tiredness washing over his face (Woody can almost find guilt and regret in Blocky's expression .) .

Woody had already finished his sandwich by now , his hands drumming against the table as he thought . It wasn't a good idea to ask about that - wasn't it ? What could he do what could he d -

"Do you wanna go and see what Taco is up to today ?" Woody smiles nervously , hoping that it could maybe get Blocky's mind off this .

Blocky looks up again , a gleam in his eyes that could only be read as 'FUCK YEAH' .